User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    BOOM! You lose. You didn't skip my post because you are reading it. And you are perhaps reading it because I added an onomatopoeia at the beginning and wrote my next thing about you.
    KLUDGE! You're right!!! This tactic totally works, but what should I do after people catch on and get desensitized to all of the exclamation points?!!!!!!!!!!!
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    KLUDGE! You're right!!! This tactic totally works, but what should I do after people catch on and get desensitized to all of the exclamation points?!!!!!!!!!!!
    CRASH!! Read this. (always works) Well then you can sensitize them again by posting normal posts for a while then start again. Or maybe they'd be insensitive to your posts and find it normal that they'd be sensitive to your normal posts when you post normally again. You can always give it a try.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    CRASH!! Read this. (always works) Well then you can sensitize them again by posting normal posts for a while then start again. Or maybe they'd be insensitive to your posts and find it normal that they'd be sensitive to your normal posts when you post normally again. You can always give it a try.
    SPLOOSH! You're advice is great. All I need to do is act like a total freak most of the time. I can totally do that. Then when I post something normal everyone will want to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTP

I read most of a thread to make sure what I have to say hasn't been said already. Usually I end up not posting because it has indeed been said...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    SPLOOSH! You're advice is great. All I need to do is act like a total freak most of the time. I can totally do that. Then when I post something normal everyone will want to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TISH! Absolutely!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

BAM! I get it!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I will if it's only a page or two long, or if I'm incredibly bored (i.e. the man is watching football )

longer than that and I don't have the patience, I'll respond to something that jumps out or to the op
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INXP

I dont really read threads.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I'm interested to learn about everyone's posting habits - mostly, I read (or at least skim) all of the responses in a thread. (I skim if there are already 60+ replies for example, to at least get the gist of the back & forth.)

Does that change depending on the topic? Do you subscribe to every thread you have replied in? Do you go back to threads after a period of time? Or do you land like a butterfly in many threads, add a thought and move on?

Just curious; I think I only cover a very limited ground in the forum at best - I started using the Live New Posts button only recently to see where the action is going on.
    I usually never view every post in a thread, unless it's a pretty short thread (2 pages or less) and it's an interesting topic. I don't have enough time to read every post, so I generally just respond to the OP.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    It depends how long the thread is. More than a couple of pages and I just pick out bits that strike me as interesting on go with them.
    This pretty much, unless the thread is something I actually want to know a lot of opinions/input on.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)