12 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Red face Dreams about this forum

I just woke up from a short nap, in which I had a nightmare where I got banned.
    I mean, I was browsing the forum and stuff. It felt completely real O.o
    I usually dream complete fiction with all sorts of weird stuff; so it was stunningly ordinary, in a way.
    Protean, you vile person :steam: you banned me in my dream!!! ()

Seriously, this place has got a hold of my subconscious, somehow.
    How very strange.

There is a thread about dreams of other members, but do you ever dream that you're on the forum doing stuff? Interacting with several members, writing in threads, going on the ventrilo?

Just for the record, there are no plans to ban me, right? I mean, my Ni maybe gave me a paranoid premonition or something

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Dreams aren't real. Most of the time. I never dream about the internet. Strange.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Phantonym

Yeah, I've had that happen. Short episodes of carrying on a conversation with somebody or posting something in the threads. It's usually a continuation of a thought that I did't carry through in reality, a thought that stuck with me and now it's being analyzed and voiced by my subconscious.

MBTI
    ENTP

I've never dreamt about the forum but...

I was sitting in a touring car. There was one representative of each type on the car.
    Some guide (in the dream, I knew the guide was the ESTP) at the microphone wanted the people to say something about the functions.
    "Now who wants to say something about Ti?"
    There was a deadly silence. I felt as if it wasn't my place to say something about Ti, as that wasn't my dominant. But nobody answered and the people became more and more awkward, looking at the two Ti-doms who were almost hiding themselves. Then I realised the Ti-doms were introverts and probably didn't want to be the one to speak for a public. So I got up!
    "Well, though Ti is not my dominant function, I'd like..."

And I woke up. I didn't have to deliver the speech
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I just woke up from a short nap, in which I had a nightmare where I got banned.
    I mean, I was browsing the forum and stuff. It felt completely real O.o
    I usually dream complete fiction with all sorts of weird stuff; so it was stunningly ordinary, in a way.
    Protean, you vile person :steam: you banned me in my dream!!! ()...
    The ban stick is transcendental and limitless and my thirst for power is unquenchable. Oh, the power of nightmares! LOL, whenever someone tells me they had a dream about me (this is in IRL) they always say I extracted exorbitant justice for some crime or misdemeanor and for some reason it always involves spanking them and they're smiling while they say it.

Just for the record, there are no plans to ban me, right? I mean, my Ni maybe gave me a paranoid premonition or something
    I don't think you have a troll thread and if you do it hasn't been active in a long time. You're OK.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    I've never dreamt about the forum but...

I was sitting in a touring car. There was one representative of each type on the car.
    Some guide (in the dream, I knew the guide was the ESTP) at the microphone wanted the people to say something about the functions.
    "Now who wants to say something about Ti?"
    There was a deadly silence. I felt as if it wasn't my place to say something about Ti, as that wasn't my dominant. But nobody answered and the people became more and more awkward, looking at the two Ti-doms who were almost hiding themselves. Then I realised the Ti-doms were introverts and probably didn't want to be the one to speak for a public. So I got up!
    "Well, though Ti is not my dominant function, I'd like..."

And I woke up. I didn't have to deliver the speech
    Her head hung down
    Gazed at earth, finally keen,
    As the rabbit at the stoat,
    Till the earth was sky,
    Sky that was green,
    And brown clouds passed
    Like chestnut leaves along the ground.

- SUSAN ANN AND IMMORTALITY, T. E. Hulme

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    The ban stick is transcendental and limitless and my thirst for power is unquenchable. Oh, the power of nightmares! LOL, whenever someone tells me they had a dream about me (this is in IRL) they always say I extracted exorbitant justice for some crime or misdemeanor and for some reason it always involves spanking them and they're smiling while they say it.

I don't think you have a troll thread and if you do it hasn't been active in a long time. You're OK.

Hahahah
    There was no spanking this time
    Don't think I have any troll threads, and neither do I live under a bridge and I certainly do not extort money out of passing goats or the like...
    I'm more a barbarian warlord-kinda guy.

Thanks be to Jung, our great master, that my dream was just that

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I blame this on playing a lot of Lego Batman and following it with coming on here.
    In Lego Batman you can only accomplish certain goals with different characters because they have different abilities (Super Strength, Double Jump, Immune To Toxins).

In my dream, there were a series of goals and i needed to call upon different Types to accomplish them. I don't remember the missions, but at some point i was seeking out an ISFJ.
    I don't know if there's a thread on type-abilities, but it would be fun to contemplate that if not.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

One time I had a dream that me and that ENTJ dude FDG shot up a bank and robbed it. He had the uzi and I had a shotgun.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Dreams aren't real.