First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Strangely enough, the longer I'm here the more I actually have noticed that xNTJs annoy me less on certain topics than xNTPs.

I'm kind of entertained by ENTPs, though, I'm not going to lie. I also usually get along with INFJs...so....I don't know how deep the basis is for this theory, but yeah I've felt it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Haven't seen it on the forum but definitely in real life. Fe/Ti people are just weird!
    You know they say the same about us.

Those Fi/Te skanks punks can kiss my ass eat my grits! :1up:

I TypoC.

On a serious note, I don't think there's any clear divide amongst types. There are stereotypes that tend to manifest about certain types, sure, but that's to be expected with a tool like MBTI. I don't feel any sort of conspiracy occurring here, though.

However, if, by chance, there were a FP/TJ and TP/FJ division, it would make sense in regard to how our functions are arranged: Fe users would tend to see things similarly in the same way that Fi users would tend to see things similarly.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Everyone is weird. It's the people who say they are normal that are the real sickos.

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    On a serious note, I don't think there's any clear divide amongst types. There are stereotypes that tend to manifest about certain types, sure, but that's to be expected with a tool like MBTI. I don't feel any sort of conspiracy occurring here, though.
    Oh, no conspiracy (hinting at pre-meditation), but just the nature of social dynamics......groupings inevitably happen. It does in highschool, in the playground, and if we look closely enough, beyond just belonging to 1 of the 16 types, there's trends in interactions going on here...nuanced as they be.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Everyone is weird. It's the people who say they are normal that are the real sickos.
    I know you are but what am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    You normal?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

The types I have the hardest time understanding are xNFPs, the shared Ne gives similarities, especially if we start screwing around and fluffing up threads, but the Fi/Te combo is tough for me to understand, there are NFPs on the board that I think are pure awesomeness so it's not a matter of dislike.

Seems like xNFPs can get offended when I mean no offence and becomes defensive when I want openness, on the other side I prolly get annoyed when they mean no offence and become defensive when they mean no harm, iunno. Just have a hard time understanding Fi/Te in xNFPs so I'm often guarded until I get to know how far I can go without offending, in rl not just the forums. It's been said before that the combination can appear presumptuous, that's the way it can appear to me.

I don't have this same feeling with xNTJs, partly because I find they don't get offended, at least not to the point that they'll let you know, that and I've spent a fair amount of time on INTJf and have an ENTJ bro which has helped give me a better understanding of the expected reactions, and even genuine insight as to why they react the way they do in some areas.

Don't see it creating a divide though.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Ladies...I am weirder than a six-headed cat.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

There is nothing weird about a 6 headed cat.

*Pets 6-headed Fluffy*

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Strangely enough, the longer I'm here the more I actually have noticed that xNTJs annoy me less on certain topics than xNTPs.
    Strangely enough, since you changed your avatar, I feel like I want you to post more.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel