Because there are so many people on here, I thought it might be interesting to play a little trivia game with questions made up by our own members. This could enlighten people as to who are commonly known (and acknowledged) couples are on here, what types different people are, where people are from etc. Rather than only majoring on people who who are well known, let's see if we can find ways to include newer members as well who are less well known. You may use information on threads as fodder, as well as user profiles. The first person to answer correctly gets a point. Those who made up the question can state whether it is correct or not.
1. Name three members on Type C from Australia.
2. Name a Type C member from each of the following continents: Asia, Europe, North America.
3. Name three Type C members who speak more than four languages (doesn't have to be fluently).
4. Name a Type C couple from here who together filmed and posted a video in the Bonfire Video Typing thread. (Clue: she has a very cool cigarette holder).
5. Name one red-headed member on this site (there are several).
6. Who is the ESTJ responsible for starting the Ask An ESTJ thread? (nearly 70 pages!)
7. What is the name of the apartment building that Victor Reginald Shortus lives in? (Google search if you don't remember him posting it).
8. Name one Canadian member and what province they live in.
9. How does BerberElla like her toast?
10. What does Tallulah play?
11. Who started and organizes the Type C exercise challenge?
12. Give three usernames that involve the word heart or soul.