User Tag List

12311 Last

Thread: TypeC Trivia

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Default TypeC Trivia

Because there are so many people on here, I thought it might be interesting to play a little trivia game with questions made up by our own members. This could enlighten people as to who are commonly known (and acknowledged) couples are on here, what types different people are, where people are from etc. Rather than only majoring on people who who are well known, let's see if we can find ways to include newer members as well who are less well known. You may use information on threads as fodder, as well as user profiles. The first person to answer correctly gets a point. Those who made up the question can state whether it is correct or not.

I'll start.

1. Name three members on Type C from Australia.

2. Name a Type C member from each of the following continents: Asia, Europe, North America.

3. Name three Type C members who speak more than four languages (doesn't have to be fluently).

4. Name a Type C couple from here who together filmed and posted a video in the Bonfire Video Typing thread. (Clue: she has a very cool cigarette holder).

5. Name one red-headed member on this site (there are several).

6. Who is the ESTJ responsible for starting the Ask An ESTJ thread? (nearly 70 pages!)

7. What is the name of the apartment building that Victor Reginald Shortus lives in? (Google search if you don't remember him posting it).

8. Name one Canadian member and what province they live in.

9. How does BerberElla like her toast?

10. What does Tallulah play?

11. Who started and organizes the Type C exercise challenge?

12. Give three usernames that involve the word heart or soul.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

1. Victor, JJJ, Mort Belfry
    2. Aelan, Wildcat, fidelia
    3. Wildcat / ...?
    4. CaptainChick and Uber
    5. OrangeAppled (?)
    6. FJCC
    8. zarc / Ontario
    9. Pre-chewed
    10. Jazz music. In a band. With Barack Obama.
    11. Udog
    12. heart; onewithsoul; Haight

Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    1. Name three members on Type C from Australia.
    Victor, Trinity, JivinJJ

2. Name a Type C member from each of the following continents: Asia, Europe, North America.
    Asia - Curzon (Sri Lanka)
    Europe - Sky_is_Blue! (Estonia...I have doubts that this is a real country )
    North America - SimulatedWolrd (he's our Georgia Peach, no?)

3. Name three Type C members who speak more than four languages (doesn't have to be fluently).
    I believe Little Linguist (?)

4. Name a Type C couple from here who together filmed and posted a video in the Bonfire Video Typing thread. (Clue: she has a very cool cigarette holder).
    ENTP-INFJ superteam, The_Liquid_Lazer and LadyPink

5. Name one red-headed member on this site (there are several).
    FireyPhoenix

6. Who is the ESTJ responsible for starting the Ask An ESTJ thread? (nearly 70 pages!)
    EJCC

7. What is the name of the apartment building that Victor Reginald Shortus lives in? (Google search if you don't remember him posting it).
    Cloud 9

8. Name one Canadian member and what province they live in.
    Qre:us - Ontario

9. How does BerberElla like her toast?
    _________?

10. What does Tallulah play?
    _________? (I'm going to guess guitar)

11. Who started and organizes the Type C exercise challenge?
    Udog

12. Give three usernames that involve the word heart or soul.
    OneWithSoul, Heart, Heart&Soul

(I swear I didn't cheat or refer to anything!)

1. Name three members who had their username changes (only give their current name).

2. Name the member, in whose honour, lies the history of TypeC's longest thread regarding a member.

3. Name 5 original members (excluding Haight) of this forum (joined within the first two weeks of this forum).

4. Name 3 ISFJ guys.

5. Which member is likely to make a joke about Jews?

6. Name 3 members who started rant threads directed at some conduct regarding TypeC and/or its members.

7. Name a member who lives in Japan.

8. Who is the member that has videos on Youtube that's not literally relevant to the "Video Challenge" thread, but, in a way, it quintessentially is (as the videos are about calculus and physics)?

9. Which member are you likely to find on a random moutain up in Britain?

10. Name two members that partake in rock-climbing.

11. Name two members that are, or have been, in the army.

12. From which member can you get a reading of your astrological charts (if you are so inclined)?

13. What is the exact date when this forum started?

14. Name a member who has his/her type purposely (to their knowledge) listed as the exact opposite of his/her real type.

15. Name 3 underaged members (under 18).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    1. Name three members who had their username changes (only give their current name).

Domino, Gamine, Proximo

2. Name the member, in whose honour, lies the history of TypeC's longest thread regarding a member.

I'm just guessing, but Victor?

3. Name 5 original members (excluding Haight) of this forum (joined within the first two weeks of this forum).

I'm gonna say Jennifer, Ivy, JivinJeffJones, and...I'll get back to you on that

4. Name 3 ISFJ guys.

JTG1984, Merc is ESFJ hmmm, who ISFJ guys? Do I know any more?

5. Which member is likely to make a joke about Jews?
    Would that be Edgar?

6. Name 3 members who started rant threads directed at some conduct regarding TypeC and/or its members.
    I can think of who may have participated, but not who started them

7. Name a member who lives in Japan.
    Wolfy!

8. Who is the member that has videos on Youtube that's not literally relevant to the "Video Challenge" thread, but, in a way, it quintessentially is (as the videos are about calculus and physics)?
    All that comes to mind is Matthew_Z, although nozflubber is a math/science sort of guy.

9. Which member are you likely to find on a random moutain up in Britain?
    Geoff?

10. Name two members that partake in rock-climbing.
    Samvego and Cascedeco

11. Name two members that are, or have been, in the army.
    Beat and...?

12. From which member can you get a reading of your astrological charts (if you are so inclined)?
    Tink, although I think LA is into astrology as well.

13. What is the exact date when this forum started?
    ______, 2007

14. Name a member who has his/her type listed as the exact opposite of his/her real type.
    That could be so many people...

15. Name 3 underaged members (under 18).
    metaphours, one with soul, saint kat

Excellent questions!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Crap! Problems I hadn't foreseen in awarding points:

- there are multiple answers and sometimes the questioners don't know as much as those answering the questions.

- when/where should the real answers be posted? Should there be a separate thread, or is it as soon as each question is correctly answered?

Qu:reus - I never knew you were from Ontario!

BerberElla likes her toast cold (as stated in more than one thread). I like mine buttered and peanut buttered while hot so it gets all melty and nice.

4 points for Night, Qu:reus gets the rest except for the toast one, the language one and the name of Victor's apartment building.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

1. Name one INFP member who is Buddhist, from Colorado, hates his NT workplace but adores hippie girls.

2. Who was the inventor of Ce: The Cuddle Cult. (If unsure, check out the newly added blog version in the NF section.)

3. What feline NT who speaks his mind boldly can be found prowling the Graveyard these days?

4. Name two members that consistently use stick figure avatars.

5. Who is Haight's SO?

6. Name a mid-western American member that is an expert on all things Germanic.

7. What kind of beverage does Night have in his hand on his profile pic?

8. Which member whose avatar vaguely resembles a teenaged mutant ninja turtle is an 18 year old Danish INFJ? (Check the questions about rep comments if you're looking for him)

9. Name one Irish member who has the name of a songbird and is the most prolific (though not most provocative) sex thread starter?

10. What is Magic Poriforean's nickname?

11. What personality subject has Blackcat written most extensively about?

12. Which female ENTP has recently found love in New York with an endearing, though not crowd-loving INTP?

13. What kind of cloth print does Jock the Motie have an extreme affinity for?

14. What INTJ member has a blog named after a popular book by Miriam Toews and is applying for grad schools this year?

15. Which NF member moderates at a different forum, but months after this revelation, no one still has been able to discover which it is? (Hint: she recently changed her avatar).

16. Which forum member submitted to his friends calling him Keebler, as long as he could dictate the way it is spelled (which is the beginning of his username)?

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    1. Name one INFP member who is Buddhist, from Colorado, hates his NT workplace but adores hippie girls.

Scott N Denver

2. Who was the inventor of Ce: The Cuddle Cult. (If unsure, check out the newly added blog version in the NF section.)

The freshly squeezed emo - Babylon Candle
    (I lurk a lot of blogs)

3. What feline NT who speaks his mind boldly can be found prowling the Graveyard these days?
    Jaguar

4. Name two members that consistently use stick figure avatars.
    Sky_is_Blue!, ???

5. Who is Haight's SO?
    Notta

6. Name a mid-western American member that is an expert on all things Germanic.

Peguy (?)

7. What kind of beverage does Night have in his hand on his profile pic?
    ?? - is DarfurSouth America a beverage?

8. Which member whose avatar vaguely resembles a teenaged mutant ninja turtle is an 18 year old Danish INFJ? (Check the questions about rep comments if you're looking for him)
    Mysterio/Requeim??
    9. Name one Irish member who has the name of a songbird and is the most prolific (though not most provocative) sex thread starter?
    Lark

10. What is Magic Poriforean's nickname?
    Sponge...and he pronks too

11. What personality subject has Blackcat written most extensively about?
    Enneagram

12. Which female ENTP has recently found love in New York with an endearing, though not crowd-loving INTP?
    Jenocyde

13. What kind of cloth print does Jock the Motie have an extreme affinity for?
    Flannel, checkered???

14. What INTJ member has a blog named after a popular book by Miriam Toews and is applying for grad schools this year?
    Ushername
    Fidelia, you got 6, still up for grabs, therefore, Questions:
    1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13 and 14 (questions in Post 4)

(hint for Question 13 - go to the statistics of the better known of the 2 owners of TypeC and look at their "Join Date"...tada....)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Not bad - all by memory too!

You have correctly answered questions 1, 2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 14.

Night drinks water in the picture. Ivy is the other stick figure person (check out the fabulous one on her user id right now!), Alwar is the expert on all things Germanic (Peguy leans more towards Russian history, although German is a pretty good guess), Requeim is indeed the ninja turtlish guy in question and our friend Jock loves plaid. Everything plaid. 9.5 points for you!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

1. Who is a long standing Australian member with an excellent sense of humour, crazy hair, and who has an alliterative user name?

2. Which ENFP member teaches at a university, has gorgeously curly hair and has Mohammed Ali's daughter as her avatar?

3. Which member from the southern US has a planet in her username?

4. Which member has a username with two pieces of fruit in it.

5. Name two other people than Lark who have bird usernames.

6. Which male TypeC member currently has a unicorn as his avatar?

7. What female ENTP is married to an ESTJ (quite happily, I might add)?

8. Which INFP's username is constructed completely of consonants but spells a words when spoken? She was also on the video thread?

9. Which alliterative member is most likely to post recent pictures of herself on the
    Picture thread?

10. Which member has an extreme affinity for hug emoticons?

11. Name three people you may consult if you wished to put together an effective workout plan.

12. Which user's name implies that she is lacking adequate clothing?

13. Name at least one Hispanic/Latina (I don't know the correct term...) member whose type ends in P. (See video thread, if you are stuck).

14. Which two members have aj in their username?

15. From which well-known childrens' author's writing is Z Buck McFate's name derived?

Note: if you want to make up a question, it doesn't have to be a whole list. I just got over-enthusiastic.