1. Which TypeC member has worked in a Native Reserve?
2. Name 3 TypeC members who think that MBTI is a load of crap.
3. Name 2 TypeC members with the word "sun" in their names.
4. Name two devout Catholic Type C members.
5. Name two atheists at TypeC.
6. Which member has a son whose nickname is the same as a character from a Charles Dickens' novel, Great Expectations?
7. Name a member whose username is a combination of an Archie Comic character and a well known African National Park (hint: she has a lion roaming, most likely in that park, as her avatar currently).
8. Which TypeC member is trying to break through in the music business when he's not busy arguing up a storm?
9. Which TypeC member's username is actually sounding out three letters in the alphabet?
10. Name three TypeC members who are Dr. Who fans.
11. Name a member who has shown that they really appreciate Hip Hop/Rap.
12. Name a TypeC member who is soon gonna be a dad to twins, bonus points if you can name his wife, who is also a member here, but is not as prolific a poster as him.
13. Which member has had Kierkagaard as his avatar (either currently or in the past)? - bonus points if you can name two of them.
14a. Which member knows so much about Typology that he wrote and published a book on it?
14b) If you have answered 14a), then name the ENFP member who lovingly "mocks" member named in 14a by using the same avatar, but, with a twist.
14c) Who is the famous philosopher in the avatar?