1. Which ISFJ member is noted for his sexily tousled hair?
JTG1948...he's old but gold.
2. Which frequent picture thread poster is thought to be LA's boy crush?
3. Which member's avatar has narrowly escaped being completely devoured by Domino's former Pink Pirhanna?
4. Name the two members with the word King in their username.
Kingfisher, King-of-Despair (repeat question of mine )
5. Which member has the only blog in the sexuality section?
6. Name one member noted for her mad knitting skills (particularly of toys).
EJCC (her avatar represents this aspect of her well)
7. What is InaF3157's ethnicity?
Wild guess, Indian?
8. What type is 18 year old Max?
9. Which madmin has a transatlantic girlfriend whom he seems to have frequent holiday time to visit, despite living in Dorset?
Geoff, he likes her corset.
10. What fabulous item of clothing does Lady Marmalade have in her wardrobe? (See Halla's blog)?
11. Which member's native language is Hungarian?
12. Which member would you go to if you needed your car repaired, or if you had a vintage Mustang that needed test-driving at high speeds?
Domino....which rocks, a female who can work her way around cars. rwar.
13. Name one of each: A Catholic, a Muslim, a Hindu, a Buddhist, A Protestant, An Atheist, a worshipper of various nature or ancestral gods.
Peguy, Proximo, Samual De Martinez? (ENTP dude holding a teddy bear....no longer an active member) or ygolo, Scott N Denver, Fidelia (?), Atheists: SolitaryWalker, Antisocial One, Qre:us, Blackmail!, Eck, SimulatedWorld, SillySapiene, Mycroft (old member, very insightful), Spagetti Monster (guess, but likely ), Fluffywolf, etc., Nature gods: Amar, the forest nymph
Originally Posted by Matthew_Z
I was under the impression he was distinctly against organized religion, but believed in some element of spirituality.
Reason is his sprituality, he also published a book that pretty much is about finding life's meaning through one's reason alone. He's an atheist.
Also, broadly defined, spirituality does not negate being an atheist, e.g., see existentialism, some sects of Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.
Hello Qu:reus! I just realized that I never gave the responses to the last quiz questions. You are absolutely correct on all counts except:
Ina is German.
I inadvertently lied about Geoff - he lives with his lady and they visit her family in Nova Scotia.
I also messed up as it is Lady Jaye (not Lady Marmelade - I should know better than to make up questions based on my hazy memory of several months back) that owns a pair of fabulous Wonder Woman-esque over the knee red boots. She was an inspiration to me when she said that it had dawned on her that since there is no place particularly appropriate for bright red boots, suddenly everywhere is appropriate. I feel the same way about hats.
In other fabulous clothing news (from the same thread), kyuuei also possesses a
"tan-colored shin-length sash-tie jacket with satin lining with real white fox fur collar with a deep front plunge. It's that sort of jacket you always see on the rich ladies in black dazzling dresses with the long stem cigarette filters. I always put it on, pretend to pace my room like Cruella De'Ville (or w/e her name is) and then put it back."