1. What brought you here initially?
I was intrigued by MBTI, and wanted to learn everything I possibly could about it.
2. Do you come here now for the same reasons, or have they changed?
I still come here to learn, but I come back for mostly entertainment. The good and the bad..
3. What is the payoff you get for spending time here?
Awareness, social skills, self-help, knowledge, and perspective.
4. Do you interact differently on the forums than you do with people in real life?
5. Do any of your interactions here extend into real life?[/QUOTE]
I don't know any other living human being besides my dad who shares an interest in MBTI. So, no.