Latin and Elvish.

[hides from Klingon speaker who posted earlier]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Spanish and German. I'm more fluent in Spanish, but am pretty conversationally fluent in German.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Native: Korean
    Fluently: English (on par with Native), Chinese
    Beginner: Spanish, Japanese

Wow, I'm so azn.

*is living in China*
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Are you an expatriate, or part of the native Koreans in PRC?
    NiFiTeSe
    4w5 so/sp
    I 77% E 23%
    N 85% S 15%
    T 51% F 49%
    J 60% P 40%
    average of many test results combined

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Native: Finnish

My English is probably fluent, oh, and it is American English, btw... I think I could speak Swedish fluently pretty fast if I lived there, it seems easy enough. But at the moment I would struggle to form sentences and probably couldn't say half of the things I wanted. With Spanish I might be able to say anything I want but it will be hard and clumsy. Well, then there's Italian, which I think I could understand quite well, and maybe Portuguese too, but I would have to live over there to actually learn to say something.

Yeah, and last year I learned to read Cyrillic alphabets while traveling. Still, I only know a few words in Russian. Their pronunciation was a headache for me. I tried to order a coffee, it is the same damn word and it was pronounced almost the same, "cofye", but the shopkeeper didn't understand me... And there wasn't really many things in sale, so I must have sucked big time...

MBTI
    INTP

Native: English

I'd say I've intermediate French and Irish (Gaeilge). I can speak both well enough, but understanding spoken is difficult (though I've shoddy hearing anyway) and I sometimes have difficulty finding the words I want on the spot. My written command of both would be pretty good.

I know a handful of words in German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and Russian. Any Italian words I know are solely music-related (except for the phrase "Somo un acino" which wouldn't be of much help were I to visit Italy).
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Native: Swedish (grammar-nazi and generally well-spoken).

Fluent: English (better than most native speakers in writing, and most people think i'm irish or something when I talk). I do have a bit of a brogue :rolli:
    What's funny is that I can't seem to get rid of it.
    At least I haven't started calling the cops "gardaí"... :rolli:

Mutually interchangeable scandinavian languages that I can speak and understand well:

Norwegian (most dialects of it, but not Nynorsk which is only used around Bergen)
    Danish

Intermediate: German. I can make myself understood, read Wiki articles etc. I'm currently learning German. Studied it in school for three years without interest.
    I hate when people (try to) teach me, I need to teach myself.

Beginner: Polish, Latin, Spanish, French, Dutch, Japanese, Icelandic, Irish Gaelic and a few others.
    I know some cursewords in Finnish :workout:

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Falcarius is not really fluent in any other language than his native one; British English. He learnt French for six or so years, as a second language, but he can't exactly speak French nor understand other people speaking French. Although, he can read French moderately well.

He learnt Spanish for a year, but can only understand the words that are similar to French words.

Falcarius still barely understands American English. He does not get why Americans speak in Pluperfect tense all the time, nor why they don't seem to know what irregular verbs are. He does not understand why a thrift store is not a bank, and why the term 'drug store' is not a euphemism for the local illegal drug dealer, and nor does he know why the term 'baby stroller' does not mean a extremely young vagrant. He certainly does not know why the word 'international' seems to mean almost the opposite in American English compared to Britain English.
    Last edited by Falcarius; 03-16-2010 at 12:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Loxias View Post
    Are you an expatriate, or part of the native Koreans in PRC?
    I'm le former.

There's a different name for "native Koreans in PRC"... I just don't know what it is in English. Those folks speak quite differently from South Koreans.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Nihongo

Watashi ha wa namae no Roba-to Bu-rosu-san so domo arigato, Mr. Roba-to

Rondon Igirisu ichi-ban bonsai! IDK hehe, Igirisujin-desu.

Romanji, old computer, no Katagana Hiragana up in here, just squares an' sh*t.