1) The cube is a symbol of how you see yourself. What material was your cube made of? Something strong, or ephemeral or organic or cold? Accessible or impenetrable?
2) The ladder is a symbol of how you see your friends. Was the ladder touching your cube? Did one support the other?
3) The horse is a symbol representing how you see your lover. Was your horse real? A toy? Moving or still? Alive? Calm or upset?
4) The storm represents what you perceive to be the trouble or conflict currently in your life. Was your storm near or far? Dangerous or benign? Scary?
5) And finally, the flowers are symbols of your "children" (real or conceptual). Were there many flowers? Were they big or small? Were they well taken care of, or let go to grow wild?
-->voCUBEulary to help with interpreting the cube, your picture