User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    isxp

Quote Originally Posted by arcticangel02 View Post
    Heh, it's from a photoshoot for a Josh Groban album. They put it there because it's an inanimate object that has no earthly purpose being in a location such as on a beach, in a desert, or... well, anywhere I guess. ^^
    Ooooooh. *right click* *save picture*

"What will happen? Only the cube knows..."
    Okay, it's probably safe to show the key since we're on the third page.

1) The cube is a symbol of how you see yourself. What material was your cube made of? Something strong, or ephemeral or organic or cold? Accessible or impenetrable?

2) The ladder is a symbol of how you see your friends. Was the ladder touching your cube? Did one support the other?

3) The horse is a symbol representing how you see your lover. Was your horse real? A toy? Moving or still? Alive? Calm or upset?

4) The storm represents what you perceive to be the trouble or conflict currently in your life. Was your storm near or far? Dangerous or benign? Scary?

5) And finally, the flowers are symbols of your "children" (real or conceptual). Were there many flowers? Were they big or small? Were they well taken care of, or let go to grow wild?

-->voCUBEulary to help with interpreting the cube, your picture

MBTI
    isxp

This was my cube:
    cube.GIF

I made it (copy and paste) last year while I was at work. There was only MS paint on the computer... so it is not even close to what I imagined.

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Ooh. Interesting.

There's nothing in there that I went 'omg so true', but a lot of the things do seem accurate. Ish.
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    isxp

Ooh. Interesting.

There's nothing in there that I went 'omg so true', but a lot of the things do seem accurate. Ish.
    Yeah, I think it just helps with self-actualization because of the reflection part. Before the MBTI , I thought it was the coolest thing I discovered.
    Last edited by pocket lint; 11-16-2007 at 01:54 PM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I see a desert that has a light wind with a bit of dust blowing, and it's just before sunset. There are a few hills of sand, and a few small cacti.

I see a cube that's about 1 yard across, tall, and wide. It's about 5 feet away from me. It's on one of the hills of sand I described earlier, leaning towards the left at a slight angle, but not more than 20 degrees because it's a shallow hill of sand (I think that's called a dune?). It's a solid cube made of silver that's mostly smooth except for a few scratches on the surface. It seems illuminating, complex, mysterious, substantial, and ideal.

I see a latter made of redwood, leaning against the right side of the cube. It has about 9 rungs.

I see a black stallion, wearing a brown leather saddle and bridle. It's slightly off to the left side of, and behind the cube. It appears to be waiting for it's owner, just occasionally looking about.

I see a storm. It is the same dust storm I described earlier, but it has intensified because the wind is blowing harder. It knocks the latter over on it's side, and causes the poor horse to whinny, neigh, and stand on it's hind legs occasionally, but it faithfully remains there.

I see a couple of small white flowers, between the horse and the cube. There are only three, and they're small and barely growing out of the ground. So small I didn't even notice them before, actually.

I wrote this before I read the interpretations. I'm glad the cube turned out to be what I thought it felt like: me.

The cube is made of glass, and all the sides are about a foot and a half long. The cube contains blue water in the bottom, and fire on the top. These two elements exist simultaneously in the same cube. It provokes respect in me, as well as understanding - I think it represents the good and bad sides of me, and of life.

The cube is hovering above the ground a few inches. It's close. I'd say about four feet away.

The ladder is behind the cube or perhaps off to the side a bit. The rungs on the ladder are uncountable because it stretches up into the blue sky and disappears.

The horse is a sleek, shining black horse. Huge. It's wearing a saddle, and it's just standing there, waiting for me peacefully.

The storm - I can see lightning and a darkening of the clouds in the far, far distance. No, it doesn't disturb us, and we're not frightened by it, but the lightning is unstopping.

The flowers are yellow. We're suddenly standing in a meadow of bright yellow flowers.

MBTI
    ISTP

2) It's a cube. Silver. Spinning, Slowly, Relfective. Floating above. It is approximately 30 degrees from my position above the horizon. (The 5 are included above, but I'll add... surreal to the mood list.)

3) On the ground, covered in sand. Broken, likely with only a few rungs left, most likely one story high.

4) Bay. It is the most common, historically, color of the middle eastern horses.

5) Sand and wind. The cube will be affected, since the height of the sand will invariably cover both.

6) Small flowers on thistles and low rising brushes... pink and yellow, distanced apart, but clumped relative to the expanse of sand.

(You know what's sad? The horse and the flowers were based on what I already knew of most desert areas... since my aunt trained horses and my parents are huge gardners. I never thought I would remember arabian historical horse breeding or the types of plands in the Sahara desert... but what do you know.)

The ladder, it comes from an old city... camp... consumed by the sand... erosion of land into the desert. Commonly used to aid with 2 tier buildings made of packed mud, stone and sand.

The cube? The cube was a sort of focus trick... I remmeber it from when I was talking about space and time. It represented a place where it reflected all light and looked only like distorted space - perfectly reflective and yet still able to be seen because it breaks up the eye's nature to fill in space. A constant reminder that what we see is not reality... but it is easy to see the gaps by chaning perspective (the movement creates a variation we can pick up on).

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

You guys all have such fantastical cubes. When I read, "Imagine a cube", I imagine a solid, colourless block.

T_T and it turns out this is supposed to represent me!
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    You guys all have such fantastical cubes. When I read, "Imagine a cube", I imagine a solid, colourless block.

T_T and it turns out this is supposed to represent me!
    Meh. I'm trying to figure out what a mirrored rotating floating cube is suppose to say about me.

MBTI
    infj

I'm answering these questions before looking at the key.

1.) Start by picturing a desert in your mind's eye.

2.) In this desert there is a cube.

The cube is solid black, made of something shiny like obsidian. It is large, maybe 5ft x 5ft, sitting in the sand at the base of a hill of sand. It is about 15-20 feet away from me.

3.) In this desert there is also a ladder.

The ladder is wooden, lying in the sand to the right of the cube, about 5 feet away. It has 10 or so rungs.

4.) In this desert there now appears... a horse.

It is a large black horse, without a saddle or bridle. It is standing to the left of and behind the cube, about 5 feet away, eating some sort of plant growing there, and otherwise standing still.

5.) Now, somewhere in the desert there is a storm.

It is a sandstorm, far away beyond the horizon. It has no effect on the cube, ladder, or horse.

6.) And, finally, in this desert there are flowers.

The flowers are growing at the top of a hill in the background. They are a vibrant purple. There are many, and they are scattered on the hill.