1. (Forgot this one and figured it was important.) The desert is pitched gently with dunes and constant wind is blowing. The sand comes in big grains that are the colour of rust. The sky is blue, no clouds, but and empty. The air is chilly.
2. What does the cube look like? It's made of sand or covered in sand, which is the colour of rust, and if the sand were to be blown off, it would look like a cube of glass. How big is it? A little shorter than my shin, a little wider than my two feet placed together....so...1.5 x 1.5ft ish. What's it made of (if you can tell)? Glass. Just one big chunk of glass. What color is it? It's clear. What kind of texture does it have? It's smooth, a little wavy because of the way the glass cooled and warped, and ice cold. It's also a little gritty because of the bits of sand left on the top. Is it above, below, or bisecting the horizon? Below. Is it sitting on the sand, or in some other position? On the sand. How close or far is it from you? It was several feet away, but through the process of defining it, I walked up to it and am leaning over it.
(Also forgot the adjectives: Cold, Soothing, Serene, Heavy, Refreshing)
3. Where is it located in relation to the cube? It's over to the right, a few feet away. What is it made of? Wood. As in the same wood that's used for fences and has been weathered. What position is it in? It's lying down, half-covered in sand. Does it have many rungs? A few rungs? Approximately how many rungs? Maybe 10; maybe 7.
4. What kind of horse? Some kind of racing horse. Slim and balanced. What color? Somewhere between black and brown. Where is the horse? He's trotting by a dune 500 feet or so away. Does it have on a saddle or bridle? Neither. Also be sure to imagine how it relates to the cube and the ladder. It's far off to my left...so farthest away from the ladder, closest to the cube by only a few feet. And since this is a living object, what action might it be doing right now? As I said, trotting.
5. What kind of storm is this? A monsoon. Where do you see it? It's inside the cube. Does it affect the cube, the ladder, the horse, or not? If so, how? It doesn't really affect the cube other than exist inside it, therefore the ladder isn't affected. But it does scare the horse a little bit. He's got white eyes just looking at that freaky glass cube.
6. Where are they in relation to the cube, the ladder, the horse, the storm? It's growing up between the rungs of the ladder. It looks lonely and a little sad. There's a breeze blowing now, so it's bobbing its head as if it is talking. What kind are they? Poppies. Are they many, or a few? There is one. What color? Yellow. Scattered or clustered? Neither.
OoooOoo. I that cube. Where is that picture from? How did you find it?
Heh, it's from a photoshoot for a Josh Groban album. They put it there because it's an inanimate object that has no earthly purpose being in a location such as on a beach, in a desert, or... well, anywhere I guess. ^^