User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 44

  1. #11
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    So am I!!

    Looks like she's offline though.
    This is precisely the kind of thing that keeps an ENTP hooked and rabidly clicking on refresh at work. niffer, nice avatar..

  2. #12
    Senior Member pocket lint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    isxp
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    This was kind of strange, very NF, but I went ahead with it.
    I posted this on a different MBTI forum a while ago, the only people who participated were xNxPs. So far, looks like the same thing is happening here.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Ladder:
    - Starts from the ground, goes a long way up with many rungs that disappear into the mists. (oh dear, does this mean I'll never reach my goals)
    For some reason... that made me laugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    * You do realise I'm going to be rabidly checking back on this for the intepretation right.
    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    So am I!!

    Looks like she's offline though.
    This is so awesome. I feel like a god!

  3. #13
    Senior Member pocket lint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    isxp
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcticangel02 View Post
    Oh, and I fear I may have been influenced by http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../awake_401.jpg
    Once you've seen one cube in the desert... :P Ah well!
    OoooOoo. I that cube. Where is that picture from? How did you find it?


    Santtu
    , I always get distracted while reading your posts because of your avatar. This time, I noticed that the S/N part changes from S-->N-->S-->N-->W-->T-->F, LOL!

  4. #14
    Senior Member niffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket lint View Post
    This is so awesome. I feel like a god!
    We shall cube you to death.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

  5. #15
    Senior Member pocket lint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    isxp
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    We shall cube you to death.
    but....... they only exist in your mind!

  6. #16
    Senior Member niffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Or do they?
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

  7. #17
    Senior Member Kyrielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    1. (Forgot this one and figured it was important.) The desert is pitched gently with dunes and constant wind is blowing. The sand comes in big grains that are the colour of rust. The sky is blue, no clouds, but and empty. The air is chilly.

    2. What does the cube look like? It's made of sand or covered in sand, which is the colour of rust, and if the sand were to be blown off, it would look like a cube of glass. How big is it? A little shorter than my shin, a little wider than my two feet placed together....so...1.5 x 1.5ft ish. What's it made of (if you can tell)? Glass. Just one big chunk of glass. What color is it? It's clear. What kind of texture does it have? It's smooth, a little wavy because of the way the glass cooled and warped, and ice cold. It's also a little gritty because of the bits of sand left on the top. Is it above, below, or bisecting the horizon? Below. Is it sitting on the sand, or in some other position? On the sand. How close or far is it from you? It was several feet away, but through the process of defining it, I walked up to it and am leaning over it.

    (Also forgot the adjectives: Cold, Soothing, Serene, Heavy, Refreshing)

    3. Where is it located in relation to the cube? It's over to the right, a few feet away. What is it made of? Wood. As in the same wood that's used for fences and has been weathered. What position is it in? It's lying down, half-covered in sand. Does it have many rungs? A few rungs? Approximately how many rungs? Maybe 10; maybe 7.

    4. What kind of horse? Some kind of racing horse. Slim and balanced. What color? Somewhere between black and brown. Where is the horse? He's trotting by a dune 500 feet or so away. Does it have on a saddle or bridle? Neither. Also be sure to imagine how it relates to the cube and the ladder. It's far off to my left...so farthest away from the ladder, closest to the cube by only a few feet. And since this is a living object, what action might it be doing right now? As I said, trotting.

    5. What kind of storm is this? A monsoon. Where do you see it? It's inside the cube. Does it affect the cube, the ladder, the horse, or not? If so, how? It doesn't really affect the cube other than exist inside it, therefore the ladder isn't affected. But it does scare the horse a little bit. He's got white eyes just looking at that freaky glass cube.

    6. Where are they in relation to the cube, the ladder, the horse, the storm? It's growing up between the rungs of the ladder. It looks lonely and a little sad. There's a breeze blowing now, so it's bobbing its head as if it is talking. What kind are they? Poppies. Are they many, or a few? There is one. What color? Yellow. Scattered or clustered? Neither.

  8. #18
    To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket lint View Post
    OoooOoo. I that cube. Where is that picture from? How did you find it?
    Heh, it's from a photoshoot for a Josh Groban album. They put it there because it's an inanimate object that has no earthly purpose being in a location such as on a beach, in a desert, or... well, anywhere I guess. ^^

    "What will happen? Only the cube knows..."
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

    9w1 so/sx/sp

  9. #19
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pocket lint View Post
    the only people who participated were xNxPs. ...
    For some reason... that made me laugh. ...This is so awesome. I feel like a god!
    niffer... you hold down lint, I'll grab the popcorn and stuff it down her shirt. :steam:

    answers!!

    maybe because xSxJs would be wondering why would they be in a desert and what's the point of it?...

  10. #20
    To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Haha.

    And that's not true! We have an INFJ response!
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

    9w1 so/sx/sp

Similar Threads

  1. The Song Lyric Association Game!
    By r0wo1 in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 03:52 PM
  2. Americans and the world-wide played game Skat
    By entropie in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. [MBTItm] Analysis: The "Hate an NF" threads
    By proteanmix in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 08:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO