MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Default Trippy Stuff that happened in 2009

OK another 2009 recollection thread.

Recall any trippy stuff that happened at Typo C in 2009? Donít know where the thread/post is? Thatís OK we will trust your memory.

I sure don't trust mine but as Clint Eastwood kinda said once: ďfuck the truth, print the legendĒ. No, wait that was my history teacher in high school.

Its Ok to also list stuff that happened to you personally because you are prolly the only one to remember (just like in real life). So the time to tell a story or at least your side of the story has begun or tell someoneís elses story or just make sum shit up passing it off for real. If nothing else name some weird shit that happened in 2009.

Take my hand as we walk down memory lane (remember...remember...remember...)

P.S. If at a loss drink lots of grog mixed with Yellow dye number 4
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

OK I will start with the time I was up all night with insomnia and came up with a word game which made sense when I started it but next day seemed like gibberish.

Or when I first came here and thought nobody liked me...and how I now know nobody likes me.

Or the time when the Blowjob tread was taken away from us and how there wasn't a dry eye in the house.

Or when Santa came and visited and Victor pulled his beard and told us it was real

Or that time that solder guy escaped from Afghanistan and we all hid him in our respective threads...?

Dontcha remember!?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post

Or the time when the Blowjob tread was taken away from us...
    Dontcha remember!?
    LOLZ...
    Kindblue,from globalchatter...
    And still wonders were it has gone...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I thought of myself when I saw and read this thread.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Welcome to the fold M of this land born of exiles; the sanctuary. It was like you have been with us from day one...as noted in prophecy dost he who has cast out by the wheat chaffer shall return the bread dicer and maker of croutons.

and ah yes. The loss of the well beloved Blowjob thread. Another exile of sorts.

It will go down in Typo C history forever. Yet, nay, tis not the loss of head thread, rather through its sacrifice a gain.

A gain again to have that opportunity. To bitch and moan in a cathartic rush of dissipating words floating in eternal majesty. That thread gave us its life, as a sacrifice, the murder of words, and a martyr to the guillotine of ideas.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Ah yes. The loss of the Blowjob thread.

It will go down in Typo C history forever. Yet, nay, tis not the loss of head thread, rather through its sacrifice a gain.

A gain again to have that opportunity. To bitch and moan in a cathartic rush of dissipating words floating in eternal majesty. That thread gave us its life, as a sacrifice, the murder of words, and a martyr to the guillotine of ideas.
    That sounded great, really.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    That sounded great, really.
    I second that...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudblue View Post
    I second that...
    You're going to second a lot of things aren't you? And just say, "I do".

I'd like to have people elaborate on why they second somethhing, instead of three other periods.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    You're going to second a lot of things aren't you? And just say, "I do".

I'd like to have people elaborate on why they second somethhing, instead of three other periods.
    Why would I have have to elaborate when,when am agreeing on the same thing you are.
    If I had to elaborate,it will be like saying the same thing,so it does not really matter.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Leave it to M to be able to pick a fight with someone for agreeing with him. lol

Thank you both. Good stuff for the year ahead I see.