User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudblue View Post
    Why would I have have to elaborate when,when am agreeing on the same thing you are.
    If I had to elaborate,it will be like saying the same thing,so it does not really matter.
    I didn't realize you were agreeing with me....

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Leave it to M to be able to pick a fight with someone for agreeing with him. lol

Thank you both. Good stuff for the year ahead I see.
    It's not picking a fight.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

More 2009 moments

My Graveyard Party where I forgot to give out invites and was upset that nobody came was a moment where I became to truly understand why INTPs shouldn't give dinner parties alone.

My PUA strategy points which seemed to offend more women here than my normal vulgarities. However they were appreciated by another INTP noob, who was a virgin and who shortly thereafter was chased off for asking. Later got an message saying it was starting to work for him and how to cure crabs.

Putting together a poll stating a majority of Typo C members wanted free sex and not knowing how to deliver. Luckily the poll's opening length was so long that it got stale and nobody noticed.

Uh hate to be self centered but did anyone else do anything here besides myself? If so please post...
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I remember the time when Victor took off his shirt and did the Milkshake dance.

oh wait..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    The loss of the well beloved Blowjob thread. Another exile of sorts.

It will go down in Typo C history forever. Yet, nay, tis not the loss of head thread, rather through its sacrifice a gain.

A gain again to have that opportunity. To bitch and moan in a cathartic rush of dissipating words floating in eternal majesty. That thread gave us its life, as a sacrifice, the murder of words, and a martyr to the guillotine of ideas.
    It must be nice to pack so much of living into so little.
    Who knew an Internet thread could bring such meaning?

"We only had each other for a few days... but in those few days, it's like we lived a lifetime!"

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I remember the time when Victor took off his shirt and did the Milkshake dance.
    How on earth did I miss that?

2009.... wasted. Alas.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I joined in 2009 and I'm still here. Thus I declare 2009 to have been a good year.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    "We only had each other for a few days... but in those few days, it's like we lived a lifetime!"
    And scars too. Like the time the Typo C member went to get his bike worked on by the guy who used to manage the radio station. Who then showed him low budget anime and molested his best friend Dudley.

Sheesh! thats truly when Typo C jumped the Shark. But it least it taught the kids out there not to hang out at the bike repair shoppe.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"