User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Star W View Post
    I was thinking of resolutions to make like losing my stupid gut and ridding my house of clutter...who cares now though. Really. Life is so precious and where has my head been? I don't know.
    Compared to other New Year's Resolutions, I'd say that this kind of thinking is much bigger and more important. It's disturbing to happen this way, I'd bet, but this is real introspection/re-evaluation before a new "year."
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Compared to other New Year's Resolutions, I'd say that this kind of thinking is much bigger and more important. It's disturbing to happen this way, I'd bet, but this is real introspection/re-evaluation before a new "year."
    Actually, this kind of thinking is helping me. It's helping me to evaluate this past year better and to understand how I can make this year and years to come more meaningful. I wish to God someone didn't have to die to get me to this point though.

I will definately be giving more of myself to those I love this year. I will treasure my friends and family more than ever. I will also put greater value on the talents I have that are beneficial to others. I have not dedicated myself to my art the way that I could have simply because I felt it was arrogant of me to feel that my talent was something special. But my art seems to be the one way that I have been able to really touch a number of people on a soul spirit level. I will strive to create art that accomplishes this like never before. I am resolved to make this year count.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx