User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Its amazing how those lions and tigers movements are so realistically portrayed. Well as they say "Only in Kenya"
    You don't say?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP

Real trolls know when to chuck siney sparkly things into the conversation... so looks like they are not derailing

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    No...

Only in Kenya.
    Look, brainless, Kenya might have a decent subway system (at least once the capybara sleds were put out of business), but it has nothing to do with the monorailic or maglevian systems of transportation, which you would have known if you had been following this area of technology since the 1970's as I have.

Your cartoon is only a feeble attempt to divert attention from your completely inept understanding of Spinoza's transcedental impact on Ugandan ways of thought especially where it intersects the public and private sectors in the realm of popularized transportation science. I'm honestly just shocked that anyone would try to bring the Kenyan connection into this since it was refuted in the mid-80's by middle-school children participating in a science fair. (I'll quote refs if you like, although I should not HAVE to.) And then dumbing it down for the masses via Flash tech, which has only losing popularity since 2004? Sad, bro... very sad.

Ask SimWorld. He'll back me up.
    At least HE stays current on his reading.

... was that good?!

Its amazing how those lions and tigers movements are so realistically portrayed. Well as they say "Only in Kenya"
    Oh, don't you start. Have you let him lead you astray as well?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Look, brainless, Kenya might have a decent subway system (at least once the capybara sleds were put out of business), but it has nothing to do with the monorailic or maglevian systems of transportation, which you would have known if you had been following this area of technology since the 1970's as I have.

Your cartoon is only a feeble attempt to divert attention from your completely inept understanding of Spinoza's transcedental impact on Ugandan ways of thought especially where it intersects the public and private sectors in the realm of popularized transportation science. I'm honestly just shocked that anyone would try to bring the Kenyan connection into this since it was refuted in the mid-80's by middle-school children participating in a science fair. (I'll quote refs if you like, although I should not HAVE to.) And then dumbing it down for the masses via Flash tech, which has only losing popularity since 2004? Sad, bro... very sad.

Ask SimWorld. He'll back me up.
    At least HE stays current on his reading.
    Proper way of reeling in the obvious randominity troll win. Proper way of abusing a persons lack of knowledge by filling in the gaps with pure nonesense coming off as truthful related material, causing the other troll to utterly babble incoherently at his obvious loss due to lack of knowledge. If he should be so serious, he would be taking up books and start learning about Uganda to avoid this situation from happening in the future.. But you screwed up at the next part! You're too kind.

... was that good?!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh, don't you start. Have you let him lead you astray as well?
    Ah go on, our ability to get easily distracted it the best bit...

Heavenly Incense - Chemistry sets - Science for children - BrightMinds - Childrens toys games, Educational toys to buy

Solar Butterfly - Eco Science - Science for children - BrightMinds - Childrens toys games, Educational toys to buy

Pinart - Gadgets and gizmos - Young Engineer - BrightMinds - Childrens toys games, Educational toys to buy

101 ways to troll

PS troll through distraction, is a hard one to moderate, given that xNTP are SO easily distracted, most of the time it's not tolling at al... Ohhhh Loook

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Addendum to Monkey Paw Strategy: Have a toady

Although having a toady in my mind diminishes the aesthetics of trolling where it looses in depth it can make up in scope. Many Evil Genius Trolls, especially extroverts, like to have a sidekicks who will say burrrrrn, publicly give them the high five or something to the effect after each of there snide putdowns.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Ah go on, our ability to get easily distracted it the best bit...

Heavenly Incense - Chemistry sets - Science for children - BrightMinds - Childrens toys games, Educational toys to buy

Solar Butterfly - Eco Science - Science for children - BrightMinds - Childrens toys games, Educational toys to buy

Pinart - Gadgets and gizmos - Young Engineer - BrightMinds - Childrens toys games, Educational toys to buy

101 ways to troll

PS troll through distraction, is a hard one to moderate, given that xNTP are SO easily distracted, most of the time it's not tolling at al... Ohhhh Loook
    Oh really? If anything, I would thank you for attempting to steer the conversation in another direction, for I have lost my ground to stand on! Unless that INFP guy posts again, I'll be back on top of the game if that happens.

MBTI
    ENTP

Many Evil Genius Trolls, especially extroverts, like to have a sidekicks who will say burrrrrn, publicly give them the high five or something to the effect after each of there snide putdowns.
    Yea there is always and introver on the side

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Oh really? If anything, I would thank you for attempting to steer the conversation in another direction, for I have lost my ground to stand on! Unless that INFP guy posts again, I'll be back on top of the game if that happens.
    ah get back to trolling

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

i could be a sage of this thread, but i only teach by example and i'm basically on my last legs here.

what a let down.
    we fukin won boys