User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Ok guys it is time to bring in the big guns.

Go to some international forum and make close friends there and tell everybody how crappy your real life is.(you are free to lie of course)
    Then do something that would give you a bad rep. but smooth things out a little bit with people.
    And then few weeks after post your suicide letter on that forum with the detailed explanation how you never belonged anywhere and how misunderstood you are and......... (you know the dril) Once you are done the only thing you need to do is not to come back.

If you really want to enjoy the consequences of your work you could come back from another computer (from another country) and take a peek at what you have done.
    Anyway, using computers that don't belong to you from the start is recomendable.
    That sounds Devilishly Delicious...
    (laughs Dr.Evil laugh...)
    Kindblue,from globalchatter...
    And still wonders were it has gone...

I think I am done here since I don't want to spread too many ideas around the net.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

This reminds me of the time Antisocal one popped on by the Heaven's Gate cults home for some brainstorming games.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

A complete troll needs an uber-creepy avatar.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Go to some international forum and make close friends there and tell everybody how crappy your real life is.(you are free to lie of course)
    Then do something that would give you a bad rep. but smooth things out a little bit with people.
    And then few weeks after post your suicide letter on that forum with the detailed explanation how you never belonged anywhere and how misunderstood you are and......... (you know the dril) Once you are done the only thing you need to do is not to come back.

If you really want to enjoy the consequences of your work you could come back from another computer (from another country) and take a peek at what you have done. Anyway, using computers that don't belong to you from the start is recomendable.
    My twist is simply suggest to other people on an online forum to do this, make friends with them and find out where they live, then when one of them posts the note, you can go off them for real... and everyone will think it was just all a big joke.

...Or maybe that is taking forum revenge far too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Too bad you forgot about our $20,000 bet that nobody would ever actually pay any of these debts.
    Are you crazy?
    I would have never made such a stupid bet.

Besides you still owe me dinner and a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    This reminds me of the time Antisocal one popped on by the Heaven's Gate cults home for some brainstorming games.
    Yeah, until then all they wanted to do was wash dogs and plant flowers.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

My twist is simply suggest to other people on an online forum to do this, make friends with them and find out where they live, then when one of them posts the note, you can go off them for real... and everyone will think it was just all a big joke.

...Or maybe that is taking forum revenge far too seriously.

I am not sure this is a workable plan ?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Keep an air of amused detachment whilst mocking others so cleverly that they can't tell if you're serious or not. Follow people around who seem especially bothered by this behavior.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Keep an air of amused detachment whilst mocking others so cleverly that they can't tell if you're serious or not. Follow people around who seem especially bothered by this behavior.
    Oh really?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Are you crazy?
    I would have never made such a stupid bet.
    But the best part is that if you actually paid, you would be negating the terms of the bet, so I'd have to immediately pay you back the same amount. We're effectively even, get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Besides you still owe me dinner and a movie.
    If you're ever in the Atlanta area, I'll make good on that. In all seriousness, I really will.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Got the idea for this thread from another thread on what MBIT type trolls the most. Ok trolling in general is kinda bad...yet it is an interesting phenomenon. Some are better at it than others. How do you know someone is trolling? How come some trolls get caught and others do not? Free speech concerns? Comedy aspects, when you know you have gone too far? is there a right time to troll etc.

Primarily the purpose of this thread is to put together a list of how to effectively be a troll. What is the criterion? Avoidance of capture vs. going down in flames right and proper.

Discuss
    grow big hair and dont wash it, live in the woods for few years and youll become a troll
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read