User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Too many to list...not even gonna try and list guys either...

ayoitsStepho: I notice many virgin females have the naughtiest mind. I love that about you. Also your warm heart and thoughtfulness both as to the people around you as well as the little person. Shes my muse.

marmalade.sunrise: is grumpy sexy. And a chicks who like horror movies in general tend to be keepers.

Justxher: Easily. Her picture-perfect cool climate, absolutely dry and
    silky, with complex flavors of cherries, Mandarin
    orange, cola, pomegranates, licorice and cinnamon
    spice, made even richer by smoky oak. Just
    lovely, and gets even better as it breathes

That Girl: I like her voice and she is crazy in a sexy way. Think it would be fun to play wrestle with her.

aphrodite-gone-awry: Although I respect the fact she is married something about her presence makes me think she could teach me a thing or too.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    LL, you win!!
    That was so beautiful, I'm gonna cry.
    I know wasn't it...LL that was so very beautiful .

I'd say for LL, your a very genuine authentic spirit who really cares
    for others and wow that determination for life rock on, major respect.
    You really pour your heart and soul into things don't you? that's so admirable.

Stepho: Definitely very intelligent. A strong and very funny girlie, I sense a tenacious butt kicking women behind the "softness" that is IFP.
    "sing a silly song teehee".
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    Speaking of sexy forum members, OrangeAppled.
    Back at you
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Thanks to Little Linguist, my Fi is working in overdrive so I'm going to approach this in the same manner

Sexy Females

Little Linguist: Just the fact that she came up with that whole list is a reason to crown her Miss Sexy! I've watched your videos and you have such a passion for teaching that is wonderful! We need teachers like you working and teaching instead of those dead beats. You put your heart and soul into something it seems to me, and create something something amazing. You've got charisma kid
    Dots: You've been nothing but a joy to have as a friend. You're joy is eminent and your love is true. You've got this innocents to you, and by all means thats not bad at all! Its pure and beautiful, just like you.
    Bubbles: My lesbian lover with my same name, ennagram and....just about everything. If only you were Hispanic But holy cow, you know a thing or two about the ennagram and that is damn sexy! One day I would love to read a story of yours to fully see what it is that you think about. You're such a joy <3
    Gamine: You are so fun to chat with on vent! Anyone who can go along with my frisky ways is an A+ in my book. You have such a cute voice too. I just wanna go "awwww" whenever I hear you talk and yet you have the independence to stand up to those crazy boys.
    Marmalade.sunrise: The more I converse with you the more I find myself liking things that you like. Its so bizarre, but I sure as heck ain't complaining. Its the 4w3 But you are so cool! I'm so happy and excited that I got to get to know you. You make my Fi burn and I like it.
    Kyuuei: One of the few females who will allow me to give them a lap dance. That in itself is sexy. Oh, but not just that, this woman is so strong and independent that its just amazing! You have the spirit of a tiger and THAT is sexy.
    Prplchikens: I often wonder how in the world you come up with the stuff you do come up with. You crack me up so bad with the random stuff that pops out of you're 'mouth'. I can imagine being chill with you irl and causing problems. Chickennnn!
    SkyIsBlue!: Your heart is beautiful and you're so loved by so many people. Its a no brainer that you're just amazing. From what I see, you have a tenderness to you that so many people these days need. You so easily take anyone in. That is sexy in its own right.
    Qre:us: You're the epitome of sexy. You can hold your own and not back down. I respect your opinions greatly and find you to be such a caring person. [Its underneath the bunny fluff ] I'm very glad our paths have crossed.
    EnFpFer: You my dear, have been a back bone in my troubles. You've come in and sprinkled kindness and care to myself when I needed it the most. I'm so grateful for you. Oh, not to mention, you're so beautiful. Down right sexy!
    Domino: Where ever you go, you bring the party with you and its always great fun! My goodness you're just so fun to watch in action. Your sexiness lies in your creative mind and your pimpalicious style
    Pettycure: Sexiness runs through your veins. You've got this diva in you that could very well corrupt the world. Yet you've got this strength in you that you can't miss. You own it girl!
    Fidelia: Even though I haven't spoken a great deal to you, I've seen your posts here and wow... you're very intelligent and yet you've got this tenderness in yourself as well. Can you repeat after me? Sexy!

Sexy Males

Risen: Its a true talent to change every conversation into a way to self promote your goods You're so fun to talk to because you can just be as immature as myself and I like that, but I know you're just as intelligent which is just sexy.
    Spamtar: You have a gift of creating such beauty in words and I'll be darn, it gets me every time. You always come back to check up on me and seem to truly value my opinions and what I have to say. Its just too sexy.
    Blackcat: Who ever said SPs couldn't be intelligent obviously haven't met you yet. Your a chill dude who gets it. Very relatable and always wanting to know more.
    Peguy: I can always respect someone who puts their passions and beliefs on the line and won't back down. In these days it takes alot of courage to bring truth to others and I see thats something that is deep with in you. Just sexy.
    Entropie: Your so crazy! Goodness, you're so fun to listen and watch on vent. Never without anything to say, which I think is sexy.
    Wonka: You've got charm. I can't help but enjoy listening to you talk. You're very oppinionated and just so funny. Its never dull with you around. Your aura is just sexy.
    Fuzzy: My Puerto Rican lover. What else can I say, that in itself is just sexy. You're laugh is infectious and you have such a friendly aura to you that draws everyone in. I love it!
    Biaxident: I love your bear hug persona. You're nothing less than a man and can still get away with hugging everyone. You're just one sexy dude.
    Dave: Anyone who can allow me to pick on them is ultimately sexy. You're just too easy man, I like it
    Halla: Ok, you're the epitome of a good time and good advice. You've got this charisma thats just so adictive to be around. You're obviously intelligent, but your easy to be around just the same.
    Bamboo: I loved your video and your chill nature. I would definitely be friends with you irl. I really think your personality is just sexy as well. You go get 'em.
    Mystic Tater: ok, you're just the bomb. You're so random but you always have a point. Its quite sexy. Don't you dare shy away and tell me its not.

Trust me guys, I have more. I'm just making my rounds now
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISTP

Oh, you Fs and your mushiness...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Everyone is sexy on the forum, so what now?

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    Everyone is sexy on the forum, so what now?
    I'm bringing it back!

Oh, and no one's mentioned Jaguar yet.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I'm bringing it back!

Oh, and no one's mentioned Jaguar yet.
    Thats because he's the sexiest.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISTP

Ah, so he goes without mentioning cause he's just a given! I gotcha.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Knowing sexy, is being sexy. Thus, all who mention me, are sexy.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf