4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    How on earth does that happen?
    Yeah.... beats me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Hahah not this again.
    Oh yes! I went there
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

JTG1984, Lexicon, lamp, and CleanCuteNFP.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Awwww....

Pfft....since when did that stop you before?
    Iz a good girl, reewyyyy.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Iz a good girl, reewyyyy.
    Stop lying to the camera!

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

ENFxs are sexy, point blank.
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Stop lying to the camera!
    Oh, screw it! You're right.

Alright, alright, alright, I'll play the damn game. I can't resist:

'Kay, first we'll start off with some sexayyyy guys:

Peguy: I appreciate your mind, your depth, your character, and your personality. You're a wonderful man - never forget that. And a great friend.

Entropie: Naaaa, du! Okay, how could I not mention your awesome chaotic being? Fascinating, funny, crazy, brilliant. Man, you're great without the holy-crap intensity of some of the NJ folks out there, but oh, so fun!

SolitaryWalker: You helped me to expand my mind, delve into matters more deeply and analytically. Talking with you is like working out at the gym and getting wheeee endorphins afterwards, but for your mind. Excellent.

Jeffstaaaaaaaaa: The epitome of cool and awesome. Always takes the time to be there for you. In-depth AND down-to-earth. Doesn't get much betta than that.

Wonka: I really feel that you've helped me so much through my quest, and I really appreciate your strength and intensity. You're a great man.

Risen: You make me laugh, and I really enjoy our political discussions. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mr. I-only-think-about-one-thing.

Substitute: You are a fascinating man, and it was really great getting to know you better. I wish we could talk more.

Didums, Magic: I know I can be a bit much, but I think when I get down to nitty gritty intelligent stuff, we all have a good time, and even if you don't enjoy it, I do! I wish we could talk more often.

InvisibleJim: Even though I majorly piss you off without intending to, I'd like to say that even though I make fun of your search for Ni-discussions, you really are an intriguing man with interesting facets to your personality. You make Vent worth my time, among other people.

Ygolo: Your calming presence complements your strong mind and makes you a wonderful person to discuss with. I wish you came on Vent more.

Biaxident: You make me laugh so much! *giggle, giggle* And are always there to support in your quiet, friendly way.

BlackCat: You're so cool!!! NINJA DUDE!!!!! RAWRRRRRRRR Loved your videos. Whenever I think of the video challenge, I think of CDs.

Kaizer/Chi'xer: Lots of great discussions that teeter between the ridiculous and the deep. You're a really awesome man.

Dave: The perfect gentleman - you're quiet, but the Cornerstone of Vent. Where the eff did you go???

Fuzzyyyyy: I don't know you that well yet, but I hope you'll be on Vent when I am, because you seem really great!!!

Geoff: Too bad we don't talk much. You seem really sweet and bright.

Random guys on Vent: You crack me up! (I cannot mention you all damn it!)

All the people that helped me trying to figure out my type:

Provoker: The few times you actually acknowledged my existence, we had some good conversations. But recently you've been ignoring me for whatever reason that I cannot fathom, so you're last.

And so many more of you!!!

Cute/Nice/Sweet/Sexay Ladies that would be good for guy friends:

Amargith: You combine a sweet, natural warmth with a fiery passion and depth. You know the right balance of sweet and flirtiness that drives men crazy, I bet.

Domino and LadyJaye: You are two of the best women on here; strong and vibrant, full of strength and charisma, always ready with a warm hug or a listening ear, and tolerates my craziness along with all of that, you are just - wonderful women and deserve the very best.

Kyuuei: You are like the twin I never had - only sweeter and cuter!!! You are strong and powerful, yet you exude an enthusiastic, childlike innocence that is just so wonderful - I hope you never lose it. I admire your tenacity, and your willingness and drive to get ahead while not being a steamroller.

PurpleChickens: Your creative, funny, wonderful personality brings out the best in Vent - I wish you participated more. But through all that, you are genuine, and have no problems expressing yourself, even in negative moments, which gives you an aura of honesty and integrity not found in many people. The best thing is: A person can have crazy fun one minute and a serious discussion the next. I'm sure there is a depth to you that we'll never see, and that's too bad, because you're really a wonderful person.

Duchess: You are one of the sweetest, bounciest women on here, full of life and vivaciousness, exuding emotion and enthusiasm. You always make me smile, and I'm sure you'd make any man extremely happy.

INTJMom: I don't know if you can quite call a maternal figure sexy (seems so wrong!!!) but I tell you I admire you very much. You are wise, calm, and strong, yet you have the strength and depth to show how you feel, and I admire that so much. You have helped me find myself a great deal, and I want you to know how much you are appreciated. It is a shame you do not post as much anymore. I miss you.

Jennifer: Your unending patience and tolerance is unbelievable. Your insight in so many posts you write is wonderful, and I often think, "Wow, I could have written that - just not nearly so well and clearly!" You are really wise and seem to have a depth of knowledge and being that I hope I manage to reach in some way.

LunaLuminosity: The quiet charm, the sweet intelligence, brilliant - I wish I could be more like you!

SkyIsBlue!: You have a lightheartedness and a depth not found in many people. Your creativity and just YOU are great. I wish I knew you better, and I hope you get that hippo you have always wanted.

Rainbows: Your depth, your complex being is so fascinating, and yet you maintain a light-heartedness and a caring, loving aura about you. You never let life get you down, and although there are rough spots, I admire your courage and strength. Never give up!

AyoitsStepho: You are so cute, sweet, down-to-earth, but clearly intelligent. I wanted to hug you when you made your video. So sweet!!!! You can have fun and enjoy, you exude an aura of sexayyy but still have a depth to you that is so wonderful.

Giggly: Your sweet, down-to-earth, caring aura would be totally attractive to any man. Every time I've ever seen you, you've been upbeat, happy, and really bright. You are the perfect example of how wonderful ISFJ women are.

SillySapienne: You are strong, passionate, and intelligent - that much is clear from your discussions on Vent, your avatars, your posts, your blog. Wow. You exude a kind of sexiness and a depth that is not found in many women.

EnFpFer: You exude a raw sensuousness that surprised me through a sudden burst of depth I hadn't seen on first glance. I bet a lot of guys don't look what is underneath your cool, sexy exterior, but I'm sure there's a depth to you no one has completely fathomed yet.

Elaur: After seeing your video and seeing you on Vent, it was clear that you are a bright woman, who is full of conviction and passion and yet tempered by reason. I don't know you all that well, but I'm sure you're a great woman as well.

God, there are so many of you: Woods, Unkind (You really are great!!!!!), Stariana (Your strength is astounding!), Phoenix (Where did you GO?), Alcea, Pinkington, and so many more....

NOW - This is Carolyn's list of sexy/cool/appreciated/awesome/what-the-fuck-ever people. DON'T ASK ME TO DO IT AGAIN. I put a lot of heart, mind, and effort in. That's enough and I'm posting it whenever another one of these threads comes up because I ain't going to be redundant again <--- wait, that was redundant, wasn't it?
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

LL, you win!!
    That was so beautiful, I'm gonna cry.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    LL, you win!!
    That was so beautiful, I'm gonna cry.
    +1 You're just awesome, LL!

MBTI
    ENFP

I nominate all the female xSTP's and xNFP's.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger