User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

"In my experience Ts tend to like anal sex, rape, anal penises, while the F's, tend, to like pussy boobs, asses big ass"
    - Triglav

the actors from twilight - four words... hotel room murder-suicide

-r.a
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Talking Outta context, hilarity ensues...Round I

But, I won't be that mean, linkback provided:

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    You just don't know her at all .
    INFJs, someone is unfairly (and wrongly) judged.

that morality to shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    It really is discouraging me from going for broke and posting my bust size.
    Whatever was the discouragement.... it should have been: :banned:

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Dude, you may have just had one of those time jump thingies. Cool beans.
    Where can I get me one of these beans?

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Little white girl looking for a big, black...
    Pure gold, outta context.

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    But smart asses are an ideal match for fancy pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I hear you. I can practically hear the millions upon millions of mouse clicks as everyone goes from the index to read my latest bit of wisdom.
    ..................., see:
    I think that to succeed, you must first START with intention. However, there are many things that trump intention. Intention without persistence is worthless. Intention without integrity gets sold to the highest bidder. Intention without character does not weather a storm. Intention doesn't give you a free pass to excuse your actions (unless you are lucky and someone gives you a free pass.)

Still. What is persistence without intention? What is action without intention? Why do you do anything, if you lack any intention? It seems that without intention, we might as well just poop, eat, and sleep.
    Examples of Type Humour:

Ask a silly question to an INTJ, named Provoker:
    Quote Originally Posted by Provoker View Post
    In order to decide what one's favorite word is, one needs a clear definition of what it means for something to be a favorite. The Oxford Dictionary definition of favorite is that which is preferred to all others of the same kind. This still begs the question of what one's criterion is for determining a favorite word.

From a practical standpoint, where what is to be favored is that which is most useful, then "the" or "a" is likely to be my favorite word as I use it more than the others.

If favorite is a function of the rarity of the word, then I'd say apoplectic is word I rarely use but value.

From an aesthetic point of view, then suffice and hobgoblin would be top pics as I like the way they sound more than most.

If the word denotes something I identify strongly with, then philosophical, chess, and determined are near the top.
    INTJ deadpan:
    Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Obese people really don't understand how much money they're costing everyone. The least of which is getting incredibly expensive hospital equipment in their size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    A woman I trusted once emotionally raped me without a condom. Unfortunately for me, my heart was fertile at the time. Since I didn't have it in me to get an abortion, I kept the child.

I named the child Misogyny, so I would never forget that majority of women are emotional rapists.

I work at a local bar now, where I counsel other victims of female rape over a pint of lager.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Compartmentalise all you like. INTPs discover the truth. INTJs find the connection no one else could find. Suck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Nope. Nobody's gotta go. Sorry, I declare my self king of the NFs, and I will not throw any of my family out of my kingdom.

But for the sake of depravity...

Screw the ENFJ (no, not myself)
    Toss the INFJ
    Marry the NFPs in a huge Utah-desert-esq commune.

j/k

I get an odd sort of satisfaction when someone negatively misjudges me. I'm slightly masochistic in that way.

Yet another reason to hate INFPs: If we don't respect you, we will let you hate us simply because it amuses us.
    - ha! knew it! INFP motto.

Oh, I kind of like that idea. Except, I'm kind of scared about what kind of creeps will come out of the woodwork with a picture like that...
    But then, the NeP curiosity creeps up....and INFPs go .

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    INTP is my religion. INTP is my faith.

I will not tire, I will not falter, I will not fail.

If the wallls of your fakeINTP city can not be climbed, then they will be moved.
    For I am INTP, my cause is rightious.

For great justice!
    +:ouch::ouch:=

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Se is also the origin of the hardcore perv side to the INTJ. Because, lets face it, aspirationally at least, it's true. Aspirational pervs.

And if I may inject a somber note, in the same way, ENFPs are aspirational housewives. *ducks*

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Good luck with the incoming NF shitstorm,

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Now that you say that, I must admit that I've never ever seen my closest INTJ friend crying, and I know him since childhood. He can emulate some emotions, though... but not this one.

This is a very disturbing thought.

My best friend may be a real freak of nature.
    Or perhaps he has brain damage...

I hope there is a rational answer for that.

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    I don't believe in finding yourself and your true motivation/purpose. There's nothing to find. Whatever you're doing is where your self is. And then when you do something else, your self is there. Whatever you want to do, do that because you'll be better at it than you would if you weren't really interested. Then when you're no longer interested in that, do something else.

Lucky for you, you're an ENTP, so you'll be good at nearly anything you want to do. Not everyone has it so easy.

The forum speaketh:

tenINsFJ:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/771719-post1.html

Quote Originally Posted by [b]TypeC[/b]
    XXXX came here to be banned.

We obliged.

Phantonym

Ok, here are some of the posts that inspired me or made me laugh this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I'm a member of:

DENSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    INFJ's do most everything under the surface. They play their cards close to their chests. It's not stalker-y to take an interest in someone. Now, if you drove by their house and waited outside to follow them to Carl's Jr. so you could still their Angus burger soiled napkin as a holy relic... that would be stalker-y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    When a 5-yr.old child looks in your eyes and says: " I love you. You're one of us."
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    Yet the more I learn about Ni, Ive come to realize that many of the qualities I didnt consider INFJ characteristics per se were very likely a result of a super sensitive Ni. I think my friend is just an example of what happens when Ni spins out of control, starts behaving like Cornholeo (from Beavis & Butthead) and stages a coup over the other functions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It's almost as though happiness is calling to me and all I have to do is answer. But sometimes I hide my little nose in my paws, but she still keeps calling. "Come on Victor", she says, "Come on, come to me".
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Yeur arguments were horrible, he didn't really go into depth, and the only thing yeu managed to 'do' was get him to talk for a bit while bored. ENTP's tend to do that anyway, even if it's to themselves. If it wasn't this topic, it'd be something else. Congrats, yeu just "won" by setting a goal that would've been achieved had yeu had absolutely zero input in the first place. Literally yeu could NOT fail that goal.

How's about the next goal yeu set is to not fly off into space by believing in gravity. Yeu can win that one pretty easily too. I bet yeu can even gloat to gravity over how yeu PWND it. =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    I'd rather fight in the most horrible medieval battle than to disentangle a shitload of meaningless social norms and petty human games.
    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Idea for a movie...

College kid doesn't like one of his tutors and indulges in fantasy revenge over the interwebs, enquiring the "best way" to get at the fellow and even suggesting he "frame" him.

Tutor has an accident (say driving to see his mum in Wescoeckie). Routine enquiries by the police reveal the man had several enemies.

College kid gets woken at 4am by Detective Tom Hucklebuck... Hucklebuck takes one glance at College Kid and thinks - That's the muthafucka!

Subsequent investigations on College Kid's computer reveal Professor Asswipe was indeed loathed. Loathed with a burning passion.

College Kid can't prove his innocence, but that point is lost on the jury. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming, but Tom decides to "guild the lilly" by "framing" College Kid.

Welcome to Stir, son, says Uncle Bubs, College Kid's new cellmate. You shua gotta a pretty smile.

Fin.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    You never know what to expect, they sneak up on you. One day you're crush free and the next you'll be wailing in the night "OMG I love Uberfuhrer!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    I walk up the stairs then I walk down the stairs, then I walk up the stairs, then I walk down the stairs. I continue this for the rest of my life. So am I someone who walks up the stairs or down the stairs?
    Ride a pony, and eat some lasagna.
    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Never forget where you came from, never take life, and people for granted.

Give back more than you receive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    1) Do you LOVE music?
    No, I hate music.

2) What music do you like?
    Never heard any music in my life.
    I love life. I love water and the smell of the salt air. I love learning about people. I love the brain and I want to study it. I love nerdy things and people. I love music and singing. I want to write novels but there is never the time or the solitude I need for it.

I want everyone to just be happy and kind to one another. I want a pet penguin.
    Quote Originally Posted by r.a View Post
    in person, i judge intelligence by one's eyes. as soon as they open their mouth i am validated. some people appear to others as if they are in deep thought. just look a little further into their eyes and search for the hidden vacancy of understanding. they are actually thinking "left foot, right foot...".

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
    -Invisible Jim

What the hell is wrong with you tonight?
    -Jaguar, worried about Nocap's 'odd' behavior.

He meant, you cant write a thread about how you use your Ti to ward off against the real world and then claim in the next sentence you are more mentally stable than 90% of the population.

Thats like playing golf with a magnetic golfball
    -entropie, trying to desperately explain the way the world works to an INTP
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Even fallen angels can rebuild their wings, and fly once again.
    -Jaguar

you wrote "its" incorrectly.
    -SecantSquared

Is shit tasty? Still, millions of flies are hovering above it every minute.

Truth holds value in itself, even if it happens to be harsh or cruel. I'm all for the red pill, me.
    -Litvyak

Pumpkin, he's an asshole who pissed on your sunshine just to see it dim. Don't you let him, sugarplum. Don't you let him.
    -Qre:us

Sitting quietly on a small forested mountain listening to the wind in the trees long enough to realize there is a pattern of waves similar to ocean waves coming up on shore.
    -toonia

You are so warm and fuzzy, like a brain tumor.
    -Jaguar

You can't really "fix" anybody unless they acknowledge that there are some changes they should make. You can't fix somebody who doesn't want to fix things for themselves. That's not how it works.
    -Sky is Blue!
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

There's so much I liked, but most of it is all out of context when taking out of the thread.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFP

Man, you guys have yourselves some good memories... I can't remember what I said yesterday let alone what half the forum said in January... Damn good idea for a thread though....
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    There's so much I liked, but most of it is all out of context when taking out of the thread.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

"Man, you guys have yourselves some good memories... I can't remember what I said yesterday let alone what half the forum said in January... Damn good idea for a thread though.... "
    - Wild horses