First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

"His entire convo with you is like watching Baryshnikov dancing through psychotherapy" ~ Jaguar

"It's no fun unless the little dipweeds are fleeing from you with their tails on fire setting their own fields aflame." ~ Domino

"I got really drunk once, came home late, and raped myself. I said I didn't want it and cried a lot but really I did want it, bad. I bought myself a bracelet later to help smooth things over but it didn't work and I am no longer together." ~ Edgar

"Its the one time, before the F hits the NT on the head with a frying skillet, where the NT momentarily feels harmony with their feelings and the universe; its quiet brillig." ~ Spamtar

"Imagine like you are a Bratwurst and it changed from being toast in hell to being hold up high in heaven with wings and stuff." ~ Entropie

"Wow, I can't really share my true feelings on this without getting an infraction, but holy crap."~ Simulated World

"Playing hard to get with an INTJ is like asking a brick wall out on a date. I say good luck to that." ~ Ragingkatsuki

"I won't stop stalking others." ~ Adoamros

All these people who obviously WANT to misinterpret everything I say can just kiss my ass. SERIOUSLY.
    -Little Linguist

For an ESTJ, you sure do use a lot of emoticons.
    - TheChosenOne

Tell me I didnít just read this inane horse shit.
    -Jaguar

Anyways, I'd say that the definition of what is life is not as important than the meaning of life. And even that eludes us.
    -Fluffywolf

Eggs-contradict
    -Qre:us

Hehe. 2009 was ok I guess. Nothing sucked that much. But as I always say, tomorrow is going to be a better day. Or year. Or maybe just because I like even numbers.
    -Sky is Blue

Life is not the agent.
    It is a come by.
    If it were the agent it would have a purpose.
    Life is what is left.
    The agent is what has left.

A transit is a pass.
    The transitive is the agent.
    The intransitive is the object passed.

To leave is to quit.
    To live is to be left behind.
    -wildcat
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

My DUTY in life is my primary motivation. My DUTY consists of the following:

(1) I will love my wife and children, and ensure they are provided for.
    (2) I will raise my children with truth and allow them to formulate their own opinions of life as they grow. I will foster them with my own experiences but not allow my life to become an oppressive shadow in theirs.
    (3) I will do what I feel is the right thing to do, whether it is popular or not, as doing so will allow me to be at peace with myself and the principles which I live by.
    (4) I will treat all with the same common human respect and decency until they prove to me that they should be treated otherwise, and I demand to be treated similarly.
    (5) I will help the weak and less fortunate in the course of my everyday existence.
    (6) I will help all those who support the greater good, and I will vanquish any evil that reveals itself before my eyes.

My MISSION is to be successful in any endeavor that I choose to engage in, whether it be vocational, academic, sport, artistic, or otherwise. The measure of my success is determined by me before I engage in any activity, and I will hold myself accountable against my pre-determined metrics during and after the endeavor is complete. I will not fail. If I fall short of the mark of accomplishment, I will get up and try again until I am successful. I was not born to follow, and I will live as I must to satisfy the desires in my heart that compel to be at peace with the life that has been given to me.

- Halla74

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Mmm, I love that ^
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

jaguar said 'my type is "WILD"'

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Peguy

"In the spirit of Christian love; I promise that after both of us pass away I will alleviate your suffering in the eternal fires of hell by pissing on you from in Heaven."

This one had my laughing quite loudly.
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Alot of great stuff when presented in its context...here is some of the stuff that stands on its own:

His garden snake uncoiled itself, and without further ado, found snug comfort within the sweet, ripe valley of her womanly desires. The nectar of her flower was all the temptation he needed to guide his stinger. Ah, what a fruitful garden 'twas.
    -Qre:us

My sister is terrified of lady bugs! xD
    Her reasoning? "They're gonna pee on me!!"
    -ayoitsStepho

Are you suggesting that people should be in charge of filtering their own info instead of having benevolent moderators do it for them? That's crazy talk. First of all, what if one day you let your guard down and inadvertantly click on a post that has the word "cooter" in it? What then, huh? Plus, you don't expect moderators to give up that sweet sweet power of silencing people who don't share their tastes. They have a good thing going here, and they had to kiss a lot of ass to get it, you know.
    -Edgar

Yet another graveyard thread by/about another poster devolves into a Victor-centric discussion. The man has talent.
    -InaF3157

kids, don't do drugs...or you'll end up in bed passed out and fucking one of your parents.
    -luminous beam
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I was quoted!!
    I'm just so hillarious.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

In physical transformation we take on some of the physical characteristics of our lover. And in psychological transformation, we take on some of the psychological characteristics of our lover.

We readily use prophylactics to protect ourselves physically but we don't think to protect ourselves psychologically.

But it is worse than mere protection, for we don't have a plan for transformation.

But what you might ask would a plan for sexual transformation look like?

Well it might look like Tantric Sex.

We all know that what we eat today walks and talks tomorrow. Well, our appetite for sex leads us in the same direction.

And it is a very good idea to know where we are going and who we are going with.
    -Victor
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.