User Tag List

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Bonkers Christmas Conversations

Please share the bonkrs conversations that the holiday seasons seem to cultivate....

Like talking to your 6 year old neice about her being the Turtle in the nativity play...

Was there turtles at the nativity?

Of course there was

Please share

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Preface: Not so much a conversation, as a series of actions. Friend's 11 year old son just a tad ADD. Hasn't got much attention from his parents lately.

They ate Christmas dinner with my mother and I. After dinner he was getting bored. And every kid I have ever met, till they hit puberty at least, thinks I make a great jungle gym, wrestling dummy and workout partner.

So we adults are sitting and talking, and he is climbing all over me, trying to get me in a decent headlock. I am familiar with this behavior, therefore I can carry on a conversation with adults, while tickling him, and egging him on. Anyway, after figuring out he doesn't have the strength to actually get it done. He quiets down for a bit, and sits on one of my legs. So I am talking to the adults, and he starts pretending to try and smash my nose with the back of his head. I say " So, what? Are you going to head-butt me next?" He hops off my leg, turns and faces me, smiles, then whips his head forward, smashing his forehead into mine. The smile gets crooked, he gets dizzy, and falls over laughing, and holding his aching head. I barely felt it. So I am looking down at him, and he is peeking through his fingers giggling.

His mother and father look at me like I might sue. I just say, "I'm fine, I've been hit with harder things than his head." He's on the floor still giggling and holding his forehead. After the giggles wore off, I got him a Tylenol, and told him "Your head was made for thinking, not trying to break things...". He was much quieter for the 30 minutes before they had to leave.

You just had to be there...I start giggling when I think about it. I'll have to remind him of this in 10 years...

MBTI
    ENTP

All (but one) of my bros are over 6 foot and experience similar issues with kids... the whole "take you on thing" ... you want to say "know your limits" V funny Biax

My bro who is a year older (Mike) than me at the ripe old age of 3 wanted to take on my eldest brother (probably 19 at the time) in a fight for equlity... oldest bro would be 6'1" I guess and built like a brick shit house... V funny to see someone 1'5" take on the hulk... Mik was a character... kid had no fear...

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    All (but one) of my bros are over 6 foot and experience similar issues with kids... the whole "take you on thing" ... you want to say "know your limits" V funny Biax

My bro who is a year older (Mike) than me at the ripe old age of 3 wanted to take on my eldest brother (probably 19 at the time) in a fight for equlity... oldest bro would be 6'1" I guess and built like a brick shit house... V funny to see someone 1'5" take on the hulk... Mik was a character... kid had no fear...
    LOL! I wish I was 6 feet tall.

I'll bet he doesn't try that on anyone else for a while though. He was still a bit unsteady when they left.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    LOL! I wish I was 6 feet tall.

I'll bet he doesn't try that on anyone else for a while though. He was still a bit unsteady when they left.
    ah bless him.... wubbies....

they all learn, sometimes the hard way...... my bros are all great

Thought of another goofy conversation, when someone walked in the room when Titanic was on and wanted to know what the film was about....doh!

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    ah bless him.... wubbies....

they all learn, sometimes the hard way...... my bros are all great

Thought of another goofy conversation, when someone walked in the room when Titanic was on and wanted to know what the film was about....doh!