123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Company of Myself

Have a go at this depressing introverted game. The music, story and setting gives quite the upsetting theme.
    Company of Myself

The company of yourself may also be a topic of discussion in this thread.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I need company from myself when around other people more than when I'm away from people. Being around a lot of average people can usually feel really depressing, maybe a little bit lonely, but it's easy to confuse feelings.

I have a pretty active imagination, it's okay when my mind makes illusions for myself naturally. My imaginary characters make feel happier. But also depressing thinking that they aren't real. But happy that I can do anything in my mind that I want.

That game shouldn't be called an "introverted game", I liked the music, but I couldn't pass the third level because all of the duplicates were making the game lag. It would only be depressing because it's another game I can't pass.

I was disappointed when I saw that this thread was about a game, and not about, self company.

MBTI
    ENFP

I like my own company which is unusual for an extravert I know however, I have heard many enfps say the same thing... i love using my time alone for daydreaming... I make up imaginary characters too! I once had an imaginary husband (Possibly an ESFJ) we soon got divorced... He was like 60 though and I was like 7... it was doomed from the start... swesome game btw!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I like my own company which is unusual for an extravert I know however, I have heard many enfps say the same thing... i love using my time alone for daydreaming... I make up imaginary characters too! I once had an imaginary husband (Possibly an ESFJ) we soon got divorced... He was like 60 though and I was like 7... it was doomed from the start... swesome game btw!
    The longest of mine lasted about a year, but it didn't involve me, they never used to, but now they do.

I've realized that the majority of the time that I'm listening to "music", I'm just "daydreaming". Apparently, thinking is "daydreaming".

It's why I can't sleep within every twenty four hours.

Phantonym

I love my own company most of all. Only then am I able to love being around others.

I love these kinds of puzzle games. But now I'm stuck on that level with the horizontal pink barrier. I'm getting frustrated. :steam:

MBTI
    INTP

Beautiful, reminds me of Braid

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I quite liked the game and loved the fact I seemed to have a hang for it. Finished the game in 15 minutes playtime.

But then I was kinda saddened that this game was based on a guy who murdered a loved one named Kathryn and is now in solitary confinement with severe mental illness. Learning that was kinda a downer to my ability in this lil game, lol.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I quite liked the game and loved the fact I seemed to have a hang for it. Finished the game in 15 minutes playtime.

But then I was kinda saddened that this game was based on a guy who murdered a loved one named Kathryn and is now in solitary confinement with severe mental illness. Learning that was kinda a downer to my ability in this lil game, lol.
    LOL.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6

LOLOL.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Miserable View Post
    The longest of mine lasted about a year, but it didn't involve me, they never used to, but now they do.

I've realized that the majority of the time that I'm listening to "music", I'm just "daydreaming". Apparently, thinking is "daydreaming".

It's why I can't sleep within every twenty four hours.
    TOTALLY the reason why I suffer with insomnia.... when my head hits the pillow my daydreaming goes into overload!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??