User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 21

  1. #11
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Justifying it with this "it's part of the human condition" bullshit is just intellectual laziness.
    I often feel this way when people are talking about my hypothetical ideas/situations regarding MBTI theory, and say something along these lines to claim I shouldn't be asking such an abstracted question, or that I need to accept a lesser, vaguer understanding of it because it deals with "human experiences" or something. They may even claim that I shouldn't try to find new ways of looking at the theory because it "goes against the original concept." That's really annoying, because I think it can be beneficial to go beyond the original concept, and they obviously just want to shut me down, and keep things simplified and within a certain limited, pre-defined area, where everyone agrees on the interpretations of everything, and no one ever asks real questions. Especially when they manage to twist it into some kind of negative judgment of me.

    What you said reminded me of how much that bothered me... I probably wouldn't have called them "intellectually lazy," but I might have felt like they were "bland" in some way. I wonder if it's an Ni thing?

  2. #12
    Senior Member substitute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,601
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

    "When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

  3. #13
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    ...you have no idea who most of us are or where we spend our internet time or what we know at all. Yet you purposely jumped down everyones throat here to defend yourself when not once did I see your name mentioned.
    That's because he's a troll Troll TROLL, goofy girl!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    (Feeding trolls is like feeding squirrels in the park. You know you shouldn't do it because they are a nasty, disease carrying rodents, but they just look so cute with those bushy tails that you can't resist.)
    When I see a tail like that, my fingers start itching for a pair of hedge clippers.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #14
    ~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    That's because he's a troll Troll TROLL, goofy girl!


    THANKS

    that was my point exactly.

    You see political boards are the epitome of trolls......
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

  5. #15
    To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    HAH.
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

    9w1 so/sx/sp

  6. #16
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    If you read some of Zergling's other posts, it will become clear to you that he has some sort of grudge against me.
    I say it is a bad mode to start threads like this.

    Vague accusations.. hiding behind the bushes.. cowering.. needling... fawning..

    And yet he does not have the guts to come out in the open. He does not spell it..

    Yes, we know why.
    Despicable.

  7. #17
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    I say it is a bad mode to start threads like this.

    Vague accusations.. hiding behind the bushes.. cowering.. needling... fawning..

    And yet he does not have the guts to come out in the open. He does not spell it..

    Yes, we know why.
    Despicable.
    Balderdash!

  8. #18
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Balderdash!
    Gibble-gabble your point.

  9. #19
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Gibble-gabble your point.
    Complete gibberish!

  10. #20
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Complete gibberish!
    Your rodomontade is appreciated.

Similar Threads

  1. Losing weight why is it so hard for so many people?
    By jixmixfix in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 11:59 AM
  2. Who sets the standards? Why is it so? Should it be different?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 09:00 AM
  3. [NT] Why is it so hard for Me to stop focusing on Myself?
    By The Ü™ in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 06:06 AM
  4. Why does my generation find it so hard to grow up?
    By Lightyear in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 05:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO