User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Childhood Crushes

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i didnt really have a crush to any celebrity or fictional character, i did drool at some of them, like taylor from bold and the beautiful was drop dead gorgeous imo. i had a quite big crush to this one girl from out class when i was 7 and 8 and to some other girls later
    Taylor? Isn't she that botox bitch with those freaky lips? I'm sorry, I don't know much about the Bold and the Beautiful, it's just the info I got from my grandmother who watches it all the fucking time.

Edit: Googled it, turns out Taylor is this, errr, thing. Ewww. Anyways, the actress's real name (or actually, her artist name) is Hunter Tylo. Turns out she used to be handsome, until a few years ago, and now it seems like she went all Heidi Montag.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Anthony Kiedis from RHCP