User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Nooooooo!!!!!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Unhappy Nooooooo!!!!!

What happened here? I just took a break for a few months from here because my laptop was stolen and I come back to realize, looking through threads that a lot of my favorite members are GONE! And some of you guys have gone around changing your member names and such on me

Not to sound like my ISFJ mother to you all, but that's just not cool... now I have to be a new person all over again despite devoting a few years and a few thousand posts to this site

So, since you've all gone and changed things on me, can someone please explain WTF is going on now and such... and where everyone is?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Make new friends but keep the old. The old are silver, and the new are gold!

Phantonym

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlUSwcuY29I&feature=related"]Bob Dylan - Times they are a-changin'[/YOUTUBE]

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

whatever!!!!!!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    What happened here? I just took a break for a few months from here because my laptop was stolen and I come back to realize, looking through threads that a lot of my favorite members are GONE! And some of you guys have gone around changing your member names and such on me

Not to sound like my ISFJ mother to you all, but that's just not cool... now I have to be a new person all over again despite devoting a few years and a few thousand posts to this site

So, since you've all gone and changed things on me, can someone please explain WTF is going on now and such... and where everyone is?
    We waited until your back was turned and then we changed the world.

And of course it would be the merest paranoia to think we stole your laptop.

We only hope that this time you bought a macintosh.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

but I look good in silver... and like total crap in gold

though a dylan fan, the post receives a C- on explaining the posed question thoroughly

casca... on the favorites list AND the changed names list!

and victor... you explained it ALL and no- I'm not even on my computer, and its not a mac!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

but I look good in silver... and like total crap in gold
    What about white gold? It looks like silver but it's more valuable!!

We can't tell you.

But, I can say that it's all fallout from your laptop getting stolen.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

My woman has returned.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

does the white gold have sparkly, colored stones in it, and is it in the form of a pinky ring? I've wanted one of those since I was a fairy tale obsessed kid!

And you probably stole the laptop, JAVO, being about the most geographically close person on this site to me