User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: The Dating Game

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Now if all our bachelors will please answer they're messages, then we can let the games begin
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

isn't the dating game really old? how do any of you know about this?

good idea and i would like to play eventually. i'm not into these other virtual poser games on the internet, but here i feel safe enough to play if the questions are asked just right. who will develop the questions?

i suggest making the questions focused on typology one way or another. not in an obvious way but in a manner people have fun yet learn a bit about ourselves in the process.

also it's a bit awkward to be pairing people up of different generations, however, it's all in fun. could be a blast actually. there might be some interesting answers based on this.

i loved the dating game show when i was young!

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

*pull's off reading glasses*

Great Scott!!! They're doing it, they're really doing it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Thank you very much for attending our show Lady Marmalade. Your pussies look lovely this evening. Politics? and so good looking too? That reminds me I also happen to be an international spy as well as a game show host but I will let the audience read my book/see the movie to discover the details.

As I mentioned you will be asked one question at a time and the bachelors will answer via PM and we will post the answers here. You will then choose the answer you like best. When time is up whoever is the bachelor who has the most chosen answers gets a date with you on an exotic virtual vacation.

Do you understand?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    isn't the dating game really old? how do any of you know about this?

good idea and i would like to play eventually. i'm not into these other virtual poser games on the internet, but here i feel safe enough to play if the questions are asked just right. who will develop the questions?

i suggest making the questions focused on typology one way or another. not in an obvious way but in a manner people have fun yet learn a bit about ourselves in the process.

also it's a bit awkward to be pairing people up of different generations, however, it's all in fun. could be a blast actually. there might be some interesting answers based on this.

i loved the dating game show when i was young!
    Wait and see. It will all be self explanitory as the game progresses.

MS go ahead with your first question, please
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Thank you very much for attending our show Lady Marmalade. Your pussies look lovely this evening. Politics? and so good looking too? That reminds me I also happen to be an international spy as well as a game show host but I will let the audience read my book/see the movie to discover the details.

As I mentioned you will be asked one question at a time and the bachelors will answer via PM and we will post the answers here. You will then choose the answer you like best. When time is up whoever is the bachelor who has the most chosen answers gets a date with you on an exotic virtual vacation.

Do you understand?

Thanks! Yes Spammy. Should I ask the first question?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

If I were Santa and you were a little boy on my lap, what would you say?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

OK did you read that Bachlors. Answer the questions and PM Stepho. with the answers. Don't take too long and keep it short and funny...the answers that is.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

(Pipes up in the audience)

WOOOO!!!! I LOVE YOU SPAMTAR!!!!!!!!!!!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

***Yes, give that pretty young blond lady in the audiance an application to be a game show hostest! They don't make pretty smiles like that any more! ***Spamtar does a funny little dance as the bachlors are think up their answers***

AND NOW FOR A COMMERCIAL BREAK!