User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    You can go to the company that made the chocolate and ask them to tell you what flavour is in the chocolate you have. Therefore you know what's in it before you open it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    ... +1 Hahaha
    How do you guys not see that this still has a degree of unpredictability in it? You don't know what the chocolate company is going to say before you ask them. THIS IS UNPREDICTABILITY!!!1!!~!@!!!!@!! (that last bit was for you jag)

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    How do you guys not see that this still has a degree of unpredictability in it? You don't know what the chocolate company is going to say before you ask them. THIS IS UNPREDICTABILITY!!!1!!~!@!!!!@!! (that last bit was for you jag)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Hmmm? But then life is like asking a chocolate company what flavour is in the chocolate you have. Their answer is unpredictable. But as far as I'm concerned I'm interested in what's in the chocolate and I say you can find out what's in the chocolate before it is opened which you said you can't. I've never said that life isn't unpredictable.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Well here's a saying for you that doesn't make much sense: "Eat mor chikin."

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

I know that whatever is in that chocolate is likely something I've tried before.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Lol this argument is going no where. Touche. Life is unpredictable to a degree, and so are boxes of chocolates. Moving on now...

You ever had a chocolate covered scorpion? I think those are alleged delicacies in some places where the savages reside.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

You ever had a chocolate covered scorpion? I think those are alleged delicacies in some places where the savages reside.
    Yum yum!
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Sounds disgusting
    It's all about the experience, a good flavour is a luxury.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Hey, Katsuki, it is just a new twist of the old zen tradition. They made anecdotes that made no sense so that the disciple can short-circuit his brain thinking about it. You will soon be enlightened.

I wish I could remember one of those, you would immediately see what I mean. They are pretty much all the same, but I love them.

Edit: I just realized I fucked up your enlightenment. That's some bad ass karma for me.