Marmalade.sunrise for doing one helluva job impersonating an ENFP. And for broadcasting that Im an INFP, which may or may not be true.
Jaguar for telling me to bite him (or is it a her? could I be that lucky?)
ThatGirl for being the hottest and most dangerous ENTJ dom.
Victor for being the most entertaining, even if someone did make him up.
Edgar, for being a teddy bear at heart; I always knew the hardcase, Star Wars bashing Putin image was only a front.
Mysterio, for keeping me honest and for having the coolest username.
TrueGrit, for being my idol. My heroes have always been boozy cowboys.
Black Cat for taking the time to post a decent reference guide to Enneagram types with descriptions that are both fresh and on target, as well as his level-headed, non-dogmatic approach to typology that cuts through the bullshit.
DonovansBrain, for being the most disembodied Enneagram 5.
Jennifer for taking it to another level, and for being the best and most insightful writer.
If things are not what they seem, and we are forever reminded that this is the casethen it must also be observed that enough of us ignore this truth to keep the world from collapsing. Thomas Ligotti, The Mystics of Muelenberg
- BlackCat, for making interesting and informative enneagram threads
- the state i am in, for explaning interesting and informative enneagram threads
(seriously guys, I really enjoy your posts!)
- OrangeAppled for a whole number of INFP related posts
- Jeffster for his highly readable and entertaining approach to explaining the SP temperament
- YourlocalJesus for just being an all around badass.
- Ragingkatsuki for being so nice to me
- Jivin' for being hawt, and being able to take more than he dishes out.
- Geoff for making awesome ringtones.
- Gish for having the best pics in the picture time current thread
Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.
Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
prplchknz: i don't like it