User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I'd like to applaud the fellow female ISTP women on this forum who use an amalgamation of name and number for their member name.

Great minds think alike.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I'd like to applaud the fellow female ISTP women on this forum who use an amalgamation of name and number for their member name.

Great minds think alike.
    There's like what, three ISTP women on the whole forum?

(And I should hope all of them are, in fact, female.)
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

i applaud edgar for this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post

I've been outed!
    i applaud blackcat, magic poriferan and halla for their fabulous hair.

So it looks like I am having trouble sleeping, so I'll play this game for a while.

I applaud LunaLuminosity, Dieselephant, Kyuuei and ThatGirl for the steps they have taken towards achieving their dreams and ambitions in the face of setbacks. The same goes for anyone who has done the same.

I applaud Qre:us and nightning for their unique ways of looking at things.

I applaud MatthewZ and Provoker for their chess skills.

I applaud Domino and LadyJaye for their perseverance.

I applaud anyone who has found something consistent that they feel passionate about.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

I applaud:

Curzon For how much effort he puts into his PMs. I love reading your take on things.

Disco Biscuit For being open about wanting to improve, and for the mix of humor and brains that is all too often lacking in people.

Domino For being an amazing soup made of awesomeness, intelligence, chaos, and perfect humor. Served with fresh baked bread.

ergophobe -
    For Louie Armstrong
    Being truly kindhearted
    And of course, Haikus.

Fuzzcrossed - For bringing a smile to my face regularly. And your Avatars crack me up.

Jaguar For being my favorite word game partner, and for being soft under all that fur.

JAVO For being the most awesome new dad with mad entrepreneurial skills involving winter.

Jennifer For being just a cool person who can simultaneously give multiple perspectives, good advice, and who has interesting things to say on a plethora of topics.

Lamp For playing go with me even though I have to be the worst player on the earth. And for seeing that the last board really did look like a one eyed poodle.

Litvyak For having a clear and good perspective on lots of different issues that come up. For being ambidextrous, thats so cool, Im jealous.

marmalade.sunrise
    For just being a cool girl that I wish I knew in real life. You make me laugh out loud on many occasions.

metaphorus For being an awesome writer. I hope to read a novel youve written someday.

neptunesunset For having strong opinions, on tough issues, and defending your positions very well. And for your taste in music, I love it!

pure mercury For your perspective on all things political and current. And for having superb taste in music, thanks for helping me find new things to listen too.

Qre:us For your truthful humor and dead on assessments of things. Your wit and honesty make me happy.

r.a. For your love of Kurt Vonnegut, hes awesome.

SecantSquared For being my other word game buddy. I really do love it.

Sky is Blue! Even though shes no longer here maybe shell read this. I applaud you for being a truly good person. For being constantly kind, and for what I think was honestly understanding me, frequently. You are missed.

Synapse For capturing the essence of, and finding the perfect visual representation for such a diverse group of people takes a serious talent.

the state I am in For your knowledge of functions and of things enneagram related, and also that your posts contain lots of information but they are totally reader friendly.

Note this was in alphabetical order (so no one feels hurt) .
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm sure there are many to applaud, but I'd like to single out:

Fidelia - for awesomely insightful comments on virtually everything, especially INFJ related

Halla - for being really cool, nice, down-to-earth and practical in virtually all his comments.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

JJJ - For pulling off some Machiavellian moves on vent. ~10 minutes of hilarity and awe ensued.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Adoamros for his taste in music, and his fine artwork.
    Bubbles for sometimes leaving messages on my profile page, and for writing more than one would consider healthy.
    BlackCat for doing the ninja mask thing, and putting a picture of it on his profile. I'd have done the same, had my webcam worked today. I already had the mask on and all.
    Oh, and for other things as well. Like, being helpful, friendly, funny and overall a pleasant person to converse with.
    Sky is BLUE! for being a genuinely interesting person, without having to resort to claims of uniqueness and weirdness.
    entropie for being a Stargate geek much like myself, and for making me laugh on vent on many occasions.
    SmileyMan for being the resident vent dweller.
    JivingJeffJones for editing a whole lot of his posts into singular dots on one weird night.
    Kantgirl for being a big softy beneath her NT mask.
    Costrin for his Pness.
    erm for leaving and then trying to make it look like it was all in my head on return.
    wildcat for providing us with energy.
    Mystic Tater for assaulting me with quotes from The Shivering Isles.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I applaud Halla for being so energetic and happy in these forums. He shines a light in here that is hard not to notice

I applaud Fidelia for her knowledge and wisdom. She approaches situations so well.
    Haha. I applauded the same two forum members as you, without reading your post first!!
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I'd also like to applaud the people participating in this thread for not turning it into an "I applaud myself..." fest.