User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Do something to make them feel very violated or uncomfortable like me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Nothing, because it is written in German (I learnt it when I was a kid)

So, nobody at home will understand a word of it.

Also, it is "not your typical" journal. It is written as a list of things I have done, followed by my impressions about them, rather than a story of my life. It looks like a random list of personal opinions instead of a journal.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

My Blog is my Diary or the closest thing I have ever done to writing a diary, and it is open to public consumption.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

As a teenager I kept a journal, and I would have completely freaked out if anyone read it. But now....I don't know. I don't keep one anymore (I've tried but I just can't be arsed now), but if I did, I think I'd have mixed feelings if someone I knew read it. I've been very distant and private for most of my life, and part of me just wants someone to get to know me. I sometimes imagine people I've known accidentally coming across some information about me (for example, things I've written online), reading it and being fascinated. It's almost something I crave.

I don't know if I'd feel differently if it actually happened though.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I'd probably feel rather embarrassed. Stew about it for a few hours, then go find something along the lines of the memory eraser they used in MIB and hide my diary/journal in a chained safe at the bottom of the Atlantic.

I've only had someone sneak into my journal once, and the ensuing chaos left half my bedroom in shambles and one of my old school buddies with a bootprint on their leg.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by blankpages View Post
    As a teenager I kept a journal, and I would have completely freaked out if anyone read it. But now....I don't know. I don't keep one anymore (I've tried but I just can't be arsed now), but if I did, I think I'd have mixed feelings if someone I knew read it. I've been very distant and private for most of my life, and part of me just wants someone to get to know me. I sometimes imagine people I've known accidentally coming across some information about me (for example, things I've written online), reading it and being fascinated. It's almost something I crave.

I don't know if I'd feel differently if it actually happened though.
    I was thinking of creating a thread about journaling, I wonder if that's a common thing that people kept diaries in their youth but dont know, I wonder if the people who keep diaries are likely to be the sort that would keep blogs or if that's an entirely differen deal or if they would keep a diary which was like a blog, sometimes I think the diary I keep today is a little like that, like a blog and wouldnt contain too many surprises. The one I kept as a teenager was more of a private space to vent anger at people, I also did a lot of doodling and drawing in it. Between times I've kept books of quotations which are embarrassing in their own way, to look back and see what were my priorities or interests via the quotations.

I thought about journalling and a journalling thread when I started watching eternal sunshine of the spotless mind just a moment ago, the guy has wiped his memory and as a result has wiped two years of his diary too and he looks at it and muses in his next entry that this has been his only entry in two years, sometimes I go long periods of time without making entries in my journal too.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Depends on who read it.
    If it was anyone other than my parents, I don't think I would care.
    I'd just feel really really awkward if they read it. A lot of the stuff I used to write was about how horrible they were

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I would not show them mercy. (hypothetically)
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Sometimes its hard for me to share my deepest and/or darkest moments. For that reason I think it would I would be okay if someone read my diary- but only if it was someone I was really close to and trusted.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ

1. Pretend I didn't care.

2. Fantasize about killing them.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker