User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    It's more strange for extroverts to hang inside with their computers while they could be outside extroverting.
    Exactly.

It makes sense to me that a lot of introverts would enjoy the internet. It's a lot different to being face-to-face with someone. As long as I can do things on the internet in my own time, I love it.

And we introverts can like, you know...enjoy doing...things outside sometimes!

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Introverted or not. Without external stimulation, we're nothing more than vegetation.

Introverted means we sample the external, then process it after. Not that we don't sample at all.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

In short: only Richard Nixon could ask such a question :p
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    I

Plus I'm lazy.

MBTI
    LoLz

To further vegetation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    For some reason when I read this post I imagined a group of children saying (at the same time) everything that's in the italics.
    HAHA!

That's a deliciously creepy image.

I'd love to film that.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

We use forums because we can still interact with the world by using minimal energy.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Default The Noosphere

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    We use forums
    Rather than us using forums, forums use us.

Naturally we are deluded by our ego to think we use the forums. But the forums have no ego and so they can go about their business and don't care what we think.

Whereas we are obsessed with what we think. And this plays entirely into the hands of the forums. For while we are thinking the forums can operate on our psyche without our even knowing.

And as we lie anaesthetised on the table by thoughts we repeat over and over to one another, the forums go to work with the scalpel, cutting and scrapping and severing, cutting us off from time and severing us from space, and fitting us for the noosphere.

We enter the forums able to breathe the air of individual freedom, and as we lie in the recovery ward, we find we are under water. At first we are liable to panic until we find we have been fitted with gills, and as we look down to our hands and feet we find we have also been fitted with fins. We have been shaped to swim in the noosphere.

Of course the recovery period is extended for the simple reason it takes a while for the anaesthetic to wear off. And it is our thoughts that anaesthetised us so we would feel no pain as we were reassigned to the noosphere.

And so it takes a while for our thoughts to catch up with the reality of our new life.

Of course the therapist is kind and tries to wean us off thoughts by filling our minds with metaphor. But at first this seems entirely foreign and we reject it. And in fact our first impulse is to blame the therapist. But the therapist has seen this a thousand times, and has been heard to mutter cynically, that the reason patients have a therapist is the same reason they get married - to have someone to blame.

But in the noosphere there is no one to blame for we are pure spirits without bodies, outside of time and space. No wonder we are disorientated.

And just as each university has an Orientation Week at the beginning of term, we lie in the recovery ward, learning to breathe again, learning to think again, reaching out to one another as we orientate ourselves in the noosphere.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

cool story bro.

MBTI
    DNA
    Socionics
    so

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Why do introverts even communicate with people??
    because they can

---

Interesting... All the Extraverted... come here on forum to do what Introverted did all their life.
    Look inside themselves,... LOL

To know more about themselves and others.
    Cool Point of equality
    LIFE is the expression of SELF within and as Oneness and Equality