User Tag List

First 123 Last

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I was stuck with a twin until I was a senior in college.

I am huge for a twin bed.

Now I have a nice pillow top queen bed.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsWoman View Post
    I've known a couple who slept in separate single beds their entire married life - and have a couple of kids so that didn't slow 'em down much. Not my cup of tea - but if it worked for them, so be it.
    lol, you prolly know my parents! They've had twin beds side by side forever! I even remember when their old wooden ones were finally fubared, they replaced them with iron twin beds.

I had a twin thru the end of college. I bought a full when I got a real job. My twin mattress was (still is) horrible, so I really wanted a new bed. I figured I was going to get a good mattress and I might as well make room for a partner. Altho given my chronic singleness I guess it doesn't really make a difference. I pretty much sleep on one side of the bed anyway. We'll see how I do when I visit my parents and get stuck on a single again!

I kinda think it would be cute to see a guy with a twin bed. But at the same time, it would probably be a turnoff romantically. It just screams a lack of experience or confidence or something...idk. Of course if space or money is an issue, then I'd think it would be normal to have a twin. (That's not generally the case where I live tho.) It kinda says that he's not planning on having anyone to share the bed with at any point. At my age (25), I assume people either are or have been sexually active. And if they're not, they're prolly thinking about it. It's not the easiest to share a twin bed with anyone. It makes for a nice cuddle night, but in the long run, I'd go nuts.
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Honestly, I probably wouldn't notice, and If I did notice, I wouldn't care.

MBTI
    XXFP

Let's say...28. *shrugs*

If I saw she had a single bed, then I'd look for a big carpet.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    INTP

I wouldn't think much of it. In a lot of apartments, a large bed takes up too much floor space.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I may notice, but I wouldn't think anything bad about it. Unless I was planning/hoping to sleep with him, in which case I'd be thinking about how uncomfortable the actual sleeping portion of the night would be.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

I think it's ridiculous how judgemental people are about OTHER PEOPLES personal sleeping habits. I have a twin set up when I need a bed, but when I'm alone I alternate between a shiki futon and a custom bed I built that is 9" from the floor and conforms to my back, head, neck ass and thighs. I like it, hell...when I was in highschool I slept on an old stainless steel and canvas army cot. Sleeping in comfortable beds is sinful.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by kiddykat View Post
    At least it's not morbid as compared to someone sleeping in a coffin or next to a manniquen or somethin.' That'd be weird..
    I've met 2 people who slept next to a mannequin.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I'ld never think about such things, because 2 people can perfectly sleep in a single bed. That makes em even be closer too each other
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

^ is that a mannequin?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”