User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Petition:

MBTI
    ISTP

Well, I was debating my position on this important topic, but then I remembered just how awesome this song is....[YOUTUBE="J6WoH2RpzPI"]KMFDM - Risen[/YOUTUBE]

So, I'm pro-Risen because of his name.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    And since she's an ENTJ,

No she is not. Change the last letter.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    No she is not. Change the last letter.
    She used to be an ENTP, or thought she was...but dontchyou amember when she had the revelation and came into her ENTJ-ness?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

I vote to ban risen from calling tantra a satanic sex ritual on the grounds that it is not a satanic sex ritual or ritual sex, yeah, that seems right.

I also vote to ban TG from ever using the word tantra and also from posting threads about sex unless the topic of the thread is, "would you sex up maybelogic? yeah, yeah you would....you'd sex him up reeeeeeal good".

I also vote for myself as the new manager of Lady Gaga so that I can ensure a timely death for her career and to the nauseating gossip stemming from her sexual ambiguity that seems to saturate the forum threads and vent conversations.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    I vote to ban risen from calling tantra a satanic sex ritual on the grounds that it is not a satanic sex ritual or ritual sex, yeah, that seems right.

I also vote to ban TG from ever using the word tantra and also from posting threads about sex unless the topic of the thread is, "would you sex up maybelogic? yeah, yeah you would....you'd sex him up reeeeeeal good".

I also vote for myself as the new manager of Lady Gaga so that I can ensure a timely death for her career and to the nauseating gossip stemming from her sexual ambiguity that seems to saturate the forum threads and vent conversations.

People talk about Lady Gaga's gender in vent? I didn't know my thread was taken that far.

P.s. if there were a "Would you sex up MaybeLogic" and there was a poll, I'd vote "yes" in it. Just sayinnn'...
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Whoa! Why are we thinking of banning risen?
    We're not. This is an angry mob, we just got the suggestion so we're getting out the torches and pitchforks. Or maybe my hopes for mobdom are a bit too high.

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    I contest this and send in my own nomination. Once chosen I will make sure to end this as soon as I get my soon-to-be mob on her.

She used to be an ENTP, or thought she was...but dontchyou amember when she had the revelation and came into her ENTJ-ness?

Since people are faking last letters I shall become an ENTP.
    Then I will come into my p-ness.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Since people are faking last letters I shall become an ENTP.
    Then I will come into my p-ness.
    How does it feel, coming into your Peni- I mean P-ness?

How does it feel, coming into your Peni- I mean P-ness?
    It'll never work.
    My J-ohnson is who he is.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by iamathousandapples View Post
    We're not. This is an angry mob, we just got the suggestion so we're getting out the torches and pitchforks. .
    LETS START A RIOT!!!

I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"