First 12345 Last

Thread: Petition:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

i think it is a joke...no seriously its a joke (i.e. not real, a farce, a parody, satire etc...)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    i think it is a joke...no seriously its a joke (i.e. not real, a farce, a parody, satire etc...)
    It can't be, if you're looking at it from a neutral perspective:
    First, already the name - 'Risen'. I think most of you are familiar with WW2 history, more specifically the Pacific Theatre. And most of you probably know that the Mitsubishi A6M's Japanese name, codenamed "Zero" or "Zeke" by the Americans, was Rei-Sen. Though the past is the past, I think that many people simply don't want to be reminded of an airplane that was instrumental in bringing about the Pearl Harbor catastrophe and has reaped so many young men in the prime of their lives.
    Second, his avatar. I mean, what's it supposed to be? A man's feet, a peacocks' fan, and a head that can't be identified with any certainty whatsoever? I say this is mocking mother nature, no, this is mocking creation! Again the name - "Risen". Risen from what? From his grave? After the third day perhaps? Does he have a cosy seat right to someone else? Blasphemy, ah tells ya! Nothing else! Or maybe even "Risen" above Him!
    Oh how deluded I have been! All the years I have spent in complete ignorance to the obvious! My eyes have been opened to the truth, thanks to you all. Risen's presence in here cannot, will not be tolerated any longer.
    Get rid of the guy - before he can spill any more of his subversive blight. Before he has pulled you over, too.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Whoa! Why are we thinking of banning risen?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I don't think it's a joke.

Avis, thank you man. I agree with you totally.

Jaguar, I luh' you man <3
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Whoa! Why are we thinking of banning risen?
    Who is "we"?
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Thatgirl wants Risen banned. And since she's an ENTJ, she would make a petition and use manipulation to get what she wants just because she sees Risen as a threat. That's what this is all about!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Avis View Post
    First, already the name - 'Risen'. I think most of you are familiar with WW2 history, more specifically the Pacific Theatre. And most of you probably know that the Mitsubishi A6M's Japanese name, codenamed "Zero" or "Zeke" by the Americans, was Rei-Sen. Though the past is the past, I think that many people simply don't want to be reminded of an airplane that was instrumental in bringing about the Pearl Harbor catastrophe and has reaped so many young men in the prime of their lives.
    Second, his avatar. I mean, what's it supposed to be? A man's feet, a peacocks' fan, and a head that can't be identified with any certainty whatsoever? I say this is mocking mother nature, no, this is mocking creation! Again the name - "Risen". Risen from what? From his grave? After the third day perhaps? Does he have a cosy seat right to someone else? Blasphemy, ah tells ya! Nothing else! Or maybe even "Risen" above him!
    Oh how deluded I have been! All the years I have spent in complete ignorance to the obvious! My eyes have been opened to the truth, thanks to you all. Risen's presence in here cannot, will not be tolerated any longer.
    Get rid of the guy - before he can spill any more of his subversive blight. Before he has pulled you over, too.
    How could I have been so blind?

Thats it!

Fire. We need to start a fire! Lets make it so big it burns the sky.

Also let collect the jewelry its time to make a golden calf. Worked for Noah in the Old Testament, then its gotta work here. Lets sail on that Ark and Burn some Nazi face! Yeah! U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A, Nuke em, Nuke em!!! U-S....
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Who is "we"?
    Not you.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Avis View Post
    Second, his avatar. I mean, what's it supposed to be? A man's feet, a peacocks' fan, and a head that can't be identified with any certainty whatsoever? I say this is mocking mother nature, no, this is mocking creation! Again the name - "Risen". Risen from what? From his grave? After the third day perhaps? Does he have a cosy seat right to someone else? Blasphemy, ah tells ya! Nothing else! Or maybe even "Risen" above Him!

It's a conspiracy man, and thatgirl knows it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Also let collect the jewelry its time to make a golden calf. Worked for Noah in the Old Testament, then its gotta work here. Lets sail on that Ark and Burn some Nazi face! Yeah! U-S-A, U-S-A, U-S-A, Nuke em, Nuke em!!! U-S....
    Is this a bad time to confess that I'm German?
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-