First 1234 Last

Thread: Petition:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

OK I think we got a compromise offer. Risen can speak in the Political Forum, if he only takes up the view of the left wing. Its OK because we got another guy in there who works for the Village Voice who we are forcing to speak for the right wing.

All is well in Typo C
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

NEWS FLASH: The pro Risen contingent has now gotten Risen to change his vote!
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    OK I think we got a compromise offer. Risen can speak in the Political Forum, if he only takes up the view of the left wing. Its OK because we got another guy in there who works for the Village Voice who we are forcing to speak for the right wing.

All is well in Typo C
    Risen would rather continue to keep himself banned from the political forum of his own volition. It's working nicely so far .

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

NEWS FLASH: RISEN GOES INTO SELF EXILE, AFTER FINISHING SPRING ROLL SAY WILL GO ON HUNGER STIKE UNTIL FREE SEX IN TYPO C FORUM.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    FREE SEX IN TYPO C FORUM.
    I see material for a new petition here.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Angry mob? ANGRY MOB! ANGRY MOB ANGRY MOB ANGRY MOB!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

What the fuck? Another Jack Flak?

Just because one guy on here knows his shit and isn't afraid to argue it, doesn't mean we need to feel threatened and think the only solution is to ban him. That's fucking 1984 shit. FU, Big Brother.

What's the point of a forum without tension, conflict, or differing ideas? What we do is completely counter productive. We all gang up and shoot down someone when they think a different way...like Jack Flak...and INTJ123 or whoever that Illuminati-conspiracy guy was.

Stop being pussies...we kind of lose sense of what a forum really is when we do stuff like this.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Avis View Post
    I see material for a new petition here.
    Your wish, is my command!!!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-free-sex.html

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    What the fuck? Another Jack Flak?

Just because one guy on here knows his shit and isn't afraid to argue it, doesn't mean we need to feel threatened and think the only solution is to ban him. That's fucking 1984 shit. FU, Big Brother.

What's the point of a forum without tension, conflict, or differing ideas? What we do is completely counter productive. We all gang up and shoot down someone when they think a different way...like Jack Flak...and INTJ123 or whoever that Illuminati-conspiracy guy was.

Stop being pussies...we kind of lose sense of what a forum really is when we do stuff like this.

I entered this thread through your post, then said to myself what nut started this thread?
    I clicked to page one, then burst out laughing.

Ignore the bullshit.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Yes. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the tumble dryer.
    I'm relatively new to this forum, but can't you always report posts, send PMs to the admins and whatnot ... ? Even before that, you can writs posts, send PMs, write a visitor message or use that reputation thingy.
    And, if I might add, there's a neat ignore list you can use if you don't want to read posts by a specific member.

Not to offend anyone here, but opening a thread just to single out a specific member isn't exactly in good taste.
    Last edited by Mad Hatter; 12-06-2009 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Crucial word left out in 1st edition.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-