User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

erm....you see, i just imagined a monk (soul patch)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oh- I think I sort of get it! (sorry- my brain is on strike)

/me still doesn't get it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    Conservatively. Angularly.

As a friend put it, like my mother dressed me.

aww thats cute.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

don't worry! I'm still confused over the comment!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    /me still doesn't get it.
    you mentioned your head, you mentioned a soul patch....i mistakenly put the soul patch on the top of your head and visioned a bald patch, like a monk would have in a cartoon sorry lol .....just enough room for a halo to fit..... but i thought of a toupe, a syrup of fig(wig) that would perhaps snugly fit, i love hair, i have loads of the stuff, i love men with loads of it too....and so i got carried away

hope that clarified the unclarifiable!!

you mentioned your head, you mentioned a soul patch....i mistakenly put the soul patch on the top of your head and visioned a bald patch, like a monk would have in a cartoon sorry lol .....just enough room for a halo to fit..... but i thought of a toupe, a syrup of fig(wig) that would perhaps snugly fit, i love hair, i have loads of the stuff, i love men with loads of it too....and so i got carried away

hope that clarified the unclarifiable!!
    /me gets it now.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    I've gotten a few comments in the past from others - I've heard that I dress either 'sharp' or 'chic', and am always pretty put together when I'm out.

I'd love to be able to wear jeans ALL of the time, but alas, I can't at work. So I just wear dress pants - nothing wool, though, because it's too itchy and I can't stand it. :-)

Casual wear out - dark jeans, fairly tight-fitting. As for tops, I usually wear a tighter fit, but not terribly revealing. I have a very petite build, so if I wear bulkier clothing, I just look bad. So I have to wear the more form-fitting clothes or else I'd look ridiculous. My favorite 'style' though is layering - like, a spaghetti-strap camisole, with a long-sleeved shirt over, with a hooded sweater over that. I wear almost exclusively solid shirts, though -- very few patterns. I'm also not into the corporate look - so I don't own ANY collared shirts. :-)

At home - I'll usually wear a sweatshirt and lounge pants.

I like bright colors. Pale colors and whites don't work, because I'm too pale, and blacks don't work well, for the same reason. :-) Browns look really good on me - I like browns. I also try to turn my closet into a rainbow, because I don't like wearing the same color every day. The only colors I don't wear, because they look bad, are orange/red hues, and mustards. And, I limit the blacks for aforementioned reason.
    Sounds a lot like my wardrobe!

I have my closet color coded so I can easily switch up the colors in my wardrobe. Also, I tend to lean towards the conservative, but still sexy, side when I go out at night with friends. I do not like to show cleavage or whatever, but I like to wear fitted shirts so you can still see my shape.

I'm not overly trendy, but I'll buy a few trendy pieces each season to update my wardrobe a bit. I have an overabundance of classics that I have had in my closet for YEARS, though.

I do care about my appearance and the image that it portrays to others. I prefer not to draw much attention to myself with my clothes, but I do not purposely try to hide inside my clothes either.

As for piercings, tattoos, hairstyle...
    I have a piercing and I had more when I was younger, but I've taken all but one out as of my 21st birthday. I have a couple tattoos, mainly because my brother is a tattoo artist and I get them for free. My hairstyle is really simple - shoulder length blunt cut with a side swooping bang.

MBTI
    ISXJ

I dress pretty plain and casual most of the time...although, I do love color! Shorts/casual capris and tee shirts in the summer, jeans and a hoodie or sporty fleece (I my North Face) in the winter. However, now that I'm making that whole transition out of college and into the more professional world I'm trying to slowly (and as cheaply as possible) build myself a quality "Young teacher's wardrobe" with trouser-type pants and some nice and colorful sweaters, jackets, and more fitted shirts.

I've gotta admit though, TLC's "What Not to Wear" has been a good inspiration for ideas. As far as shoes go, I'm all about flip flops and my pair of Chacos. When it gets too cold I'll slip into some sneakers (or boots if I'm dressing up...which is quite rare).

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Dunno. I'll wear pretty much anything.

Sometimes I'll dress a little more "honger style".
    :yim_rolling_on_the_ :

I am so proud of you Niffer for being able to so honestly poke fun at yourself. I like to think this is a general ENFP trait.

*wipes tears from eyes*

I had no idea this term Honger existed and yet I feel I know so well what it is.

Now I feel old. I don't know what the kids are saying anymore...