User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'm a punk, always have been (though I'm much tamer these days without the mohawk! ) -- checkerboard, polka dots, with a some retro thrown in -- 30s, 40s. A bit like Iona from "Pretty in Pink", maybe!

I'm Edwardian by nature, and love Victorian clothes. My favorite pair of boots are knee-high, strapped, and matte yellow with a toe that could kill a cockroach in a corner. You might say I'm a bit cartoony, but never blousy. I don't like trashy. Tim Burton directed the movie of Rio's Closet. ha ha!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    Infx

I'm a mixed bag. It really all depends on whether I'm awake enough to care or have time, or have the clean clothes to dress the way I would like. Also depends on where I'm going/who will be there.

Ususally, I wear casual with a little personal quirk. Like jeans, but they have a design on them. (My favorite are my "air conditioner" jeans. They have teeny squares cut out along the outer sides.) Always flared at the bottom. Same with the shirt. A design baby tee, or slightly dressy and classy. I like long flow-y sleeves. And purple. I also like to show off my shoulders when I can, either with shoulders cut from the sleeves, off the shoulder shirts or halters. I also think turtlenecks are the sexiest thing ever. I love myself in them, I think they make other people look nice, and I ADORE guys in them. (I think for some reason my brain associates them with being sophisticated and respectable.)

If it's a dressier occasion, an above the ankle skirt with one of the aforementioned dressy tops. I've been favoring Khaki and neutral colors lately. For formal dresses, I like long, flattering (but not formfitting) dresses that are halter or spaghetti strap. I usually stick to purple, red or black. (I do have two light blue ones for spring.)

On dates, I don't like to dress any different than I normally would, but I will take the extra effort to do makeup and usually my nicer shirts are slightly low cut. (It doesn't matter, though, because I don't really have cleavage. )

Sometimes I go gothy if I feel like it, with a shortish pinstripe and lace skirt and a black cami under a see through spider web top or my purple corset. Sometimes I deck myself out in leopard print. Sometimes I wear my renaissance garb.

I like snug and 3/4 length or trenchcoat black jackets. Usually I just wear a hoodie for comfort and actual warmth, though.

I've become attached to my brown sandals, but prefer black mid-calf boots.

I like hats. Particularly Fedoras, cowboy and floppy hats. And this style: http://www.designer-fashion-trends.c...nglasses-2.jpg
    purple sunglasses.

For jewelry I have black armbands cut from sleeves of old shirts, a slave bracelet(a wrist cuff connected to a ring by a chain.) with Celtic knots and wolves on it, a Celtic cross, Buddha, or crucifix necklace, my class ring and another ring that varies. I also have two piercings in each ear, and usually wear a pair of medium hoops or dangles in one hole and complimenting studs in the other. I love silver. I hate gold, but white gold is okay.

I go easy on the makeup. Just some concealer for blemishes and under my eyes, some black, purple, blue or silver eyeliner, clear mascara and orange, purple or white eyeshadow if I feel like it.

I've been wearing my hair nice and cropped and layered lately, much like Gabrielle in my avatar. It varies according to cosplays though.

So have there been any common trends by type?
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    OMNi

Most of the time I usually hang around my room in just my undies. If I have to go outside, then I wear a t-shirt, jeans, and hoodie. I like darker, more neutral colors, and will occasionally wear dress pants with a long sleeve shirt with the cuffs rolled up. I especially like to wear cargos with my Columbia hiking boots, but my past roommates have scoffed at me, so I usually wear Reebok sneakers. My blue, Quicksilver hoodie is undoubtedly my most prized possession and I usually wear it out of the house everyday.

I have to admit that some days I am too lazy to hang up my clothes so I'll walk around campus with the kind of wrinkled getup no self respecting J would be caught wearing.

MBTI
    ISTx

Pretty conservative.

Tennis shoes, jeans/sweat pants/basketball shorts, tshirt or hoodie

That's about it for me. I don't like dressing up.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    the kind of wrinkled getup no self respecting J would be caught wearing.
    I'm guilty of this too. My P-function twin is constantly shaking her head at me about it. Also "Rio, brush your hair". lol
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I usually just wear regular jeans, not really with any holes, unusual cuts, or ornamentation. I also usually wear a polo shirt. I like to wear either denim jackets, or else black, grey or navy blue fleece jackets. I normally wear tennis shoes.

Another thing I should note is that for some reason, I like all of the jackets/shirts to be a solid color, and have no logos on them. I'm not sure why, really.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'll usually wear jeans, some with holes or embroidery on, a t-shirt or a collared long-sleeve shirt, and maybe a jean jacket. Nothing too exciting.

About as fancy as I usually get is black dress pants and a collared shirt.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INTP

*peers down at self*

Jeans, fuzzy grey socks, a T-shirt reading "Bucksnort Tennessee"on the front [the legend of Bucksnort is printed on the back], and a flannel, buttondown shirt of comfy variety. Hair is in a ponytail. Watch and silver rings removed for typing.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Dunno. I'll wear pretty much anything.

Sometimes I'll dress a little more "honger style".

Quote from urbandictionary.com

Honger

Honger is a person that tries to keep up with hong kong fashion and styling. They do speak in cantonese loudly in public which is annoying, pose for pictures emulating the "cuteness" frenzy of the japanese, carry expensive cellphones and other accessories, drive japanese cars in the ricer hotlist and high class european cars, and leech off their parents' money while partying their ass off.
    But here are some other ways to see this honger culture.
    -They don't pretend or think like they are members of a different race, they actually proudly acknowledge their modern counterparts on the other face of the earth.
    (ex: whites trying to act like black)
    -The rice rockets they drive often look decently and acceptable compare to their non-honger/asian counterpart's rice rocket. One possible reason is because they have the cash to buy decent looking parts and apply them to the right place. Compare to the majority of their local counterparts who buy cheaper and incomplete parts thinking noone would notice the difference. (ex: incomplete set of rims because they can only afford a pair instead of the full four, purchase the front part of a bodykit while leaving the back and suspension system stock)
    - The "expensive" cellphones they carry, which probably will be carried over to the north american market in a year of two, pretty much cost the same as the models offer by canadian's firms, which are outdated in the asian market already. (So why pay $500 for a so call "brand new" model which just appears in the canadian market while you can purpose an asian model which is a generation or two ahead for the same price?)
    - Excluding the bad apples in the group, those hongers that seem to be sucking their parent's pocket are no different than their local canadian counterparts leeching off their parents. The rich hongers just get a couple years of extension living under their parents' care, instead of getting kick out of your parent's house and constantly worrying about rent and grocery money before they are old enough to go in a liquor store and buy beer.
    The hongers worry and care about similar things like their white friends; they still have to think about where they cough out the money needed to get their weed and alcohol, except the hongers have a more firm and secure backing and emergency plans incase all hell breaks loose.
    (You think white kids with rich parents or family with decent income wouldn't take advantage/make-the-best-o ut of the situation?)
    -Hongers and their rich parents pay their taxes, so the kids can get luxury of sitting on their ass while constantly spending money in the canadian market, and the parents can constantly fly back to hongkong so their can work their ass off to pay the tax which would be spent on public service and projects which they will rarely use. The external flow of money into canada from these honger bastards and the taxes they pay help pay for the welfare checks and public service so the general public can continue to complain about how much hongers suck and not contribute to society.
    That and more definitions of "honger" up there @ urbandictionary..

Here is an example of a honger:

As you can see, 99.9% of hongers are addicted to camwhoring.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    infp

Typically I wear a band shirt with jeans, or cords. I like dark coloured jeans, and dark coloured shirts. But... I do have more of a "fashion sense" than just the kind of stuff I wear to school.

I like long sleeved, collared (spelling?) shirts that button up down the middle, although I only own one. I don't like the American Eagle ones... I don't like American Eagle at all, really.

Although I never get to wear them much, I really like suits. I have two, one black, and one three-peice with sort of black/grey pinstripes and a sort of dark purple vest. I generally use a blue tie, because my eyes are a very striking blue and wearing any blue brings them out.

Even though I don't own any, I like sweaters... not hoodies, real sweaters. I find that a sky blue sweater with a dark blazer looks really good on me, its all about the eyes once again. I don't get a lot of opportunity to swear that kind of thing, and I don't even own much of those kinds of things, but I like them.

As for hats... most hats look very bad on me. However, strangely enough, Deerstalkers (AKA "detective hats") look quite good on me. I have one, but it doesn't fit very well because it shrunk in the rain. It still looks good though, and I still wear it from time to time.