User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

jeans, dark (often black) spaghetti strap tank top, knee high 3 in heeled boots, biker jacket, if the sun dares shine I wear black sunglasses- I have a short (jaw length) layered haircut that apparently looks good and for jewelry? necklace, 4 earrings in each ear, lucky saint bracelet and 4 rings

dress up? black dress, black boots or heels, same jewelry, hairstyle and makeup (I like eyeliner!)

I can't guarentee that all ISTPs dress like this at all- I simply LIKE to wear tank tops and prefer dark colors!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    ha me too. Except I wear Pjs at home. I don't wear less because I live with 3 room mates and don't want to offend them. I wear jeans and the first top I can find. If I'm going out on the town I'll put more effort into my outfit.
    yeah when i lived with roommates and when i lived at home with my parents i kept my pj pants on. I had such a huge collection of pj pants back then it was ridiculous, because that i all i ever wore. Now i'm happy just lounging around in my undies, because the boyfriend doesn't seem to mind, and its comfortable.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I doubt there are too many boyfriends out there who would mind their chick lounging about in panties .
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've never met an ISTP in RL to my knowledge, so I can't speak for what's type-typical.

typical look: jeans, dark printed fitted tshirt, black leather jacket, running shoes
    I prefer the look of my beloved high heeled leather boots but I don't wear them much, since they hurt my feet if I wear them all day.

I also like to dress up a bit and wear skirts and heels in the summer, though only if I'm not walking far during the day, which is very rare.

And I wear a lot of black, because I'm stain-prone and because it looks good on me (I think I look best all in black), I don't own a single article of clothing in any pastel colour, I don't wear enough makeup to show, and never wear jewellery unless it's some kind of formal occasion.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I find I just grab and put on, my clothes are already pre-selected to basically match everything else just right. 10 years of effort now pays off in a 10 second decision of what to wear every day, ^_^.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

maybe istps DO dress alike!!!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I've never met an ISTP in RL to my knowledge, so I can't speak for what's type-typical.

typical look: jeans, dark printed fitted tshirt, black leather jacket, running shoes
    I prefer the look of my beloved high heeled leather boots but I don't wear them much, since they hurt my feet if I wear them all day.

I also like to dress up a bit and wear skirts and heels in the summer, though only if I'm not walking far during the day, which is very rare.

And I wear a lot of black, because I'm stain-prone and because it looks good on me (I think I look best all in black), I don't own a single article of clothing in any pastel colour, I don't wear enough makeup to show, and never wear jewellery unless it's some kind of formal occasion.
    Yop, all of this sounds just like the one ISTP female I know IRL. She didn't have an aversion to skirts at all either, they just weren't as comfortable, but she would wear them when she felt like it. She just never got "dolled up" and didn't use makeup or much jewelry, if any.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    maybe istps DO dress alike!!!
    And regardless of gender!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    And regardless of gender!
    woah- istp dudes wear heels and dresses too!!!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    woah- istp dudes wear heels and dresses too!!!
    welll... not often... and only if it is appropriate to the event in question...?

(PT, help!!!!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    welll... not often... and only if it is appropriate to the event in question...?

(PT, help!!!!)
    Oh no, I'm staying way away from this. Besides, I think it's more an N thing... Ss are a bit more... conventional... normally.

I used to dress preppy, now it's jeans and what not. I'm lazy with what I wear, really. Comfortable = good, be that dress pants, jeans or naked.

I only really dress up when I need to.