User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Default What would you do for a hot teacher?

I'm not in the habit of making dumb threads, but surely I'm allowed to at least once.

So here's my asinine dilemma: I need to take a Calculus class next semester, but can't decide which one to grab. I'm trying to make all my classes fit into only 2 days a week instead of 4. This will save me about $10 on gas every week, 10 very scarce dollars. Problem is, I HAVE TO get into a physics course, but the only one they have is full up now, so I'll have to try to crash it when it starts and hope I get in. It's a Monday and Wednesday class. Now, They have a calculus class that'd end an hour before the physics class starts on the same days, allowing me to retrofit my entire schedule and other classes into a 2 days a week schedule.

However... while that'd be nice, there is one calc class I have long wanted to get into. This calc class happens to have a very attractive *ehem* oriental woman for the teacher. I hear she's a really fun teacher too, and god knows if I have to sit up in a math class for two hours, I'd be giddy if I could just have a few bonuses, such as a hot teacher. Unfortunately, her class is on Tuesdays and Thursdays -_-. I REALLY want her class, but I also really don't wanna have to expand my schedule and end up paying an extra $10 a week to drive to school on those days. Decisions decisions...

So what would you do in this situation?

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I don't even know where to begin.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

For a hot girl that has something to teach, that I need to learn...

I'd do anything.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I generally choose what is most convenient for me. If it's more convenient to have good professors than it is to have money, or whether it's more convenient to not drive than oogle at a pretty smart chick.. I can't say for you. but I always go with good professors.

What would I do for a hot teacher: Homework.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    I don't even know where to begin.
    Oh come now, it can't be that hard :P.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Oh come now, it can't be that hard :P.
    I think this thread is pretty stupid. Who cares if she's hot. Sense, this thread makes none.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I think this thread is pretty stupid. Who cares if she's hot. Sense, this thread makes none.
    Yes, that was well established in the OP, so I'm not making any apologies for it . It's a lighthearted thread.

However, I do put it into real consideration because I know I'm liable to enjoy this class more and get along well with the teacher. In college, that's very important. Enjoying your class means being able to pay attention, and having more motivation to do your work and do it well. Getting along with the teacher is also important in manifesting good grades. So as stupid as it may look on the surface, there is a very logical component to it as well, as I recognize such factors could have a real impact on my grades.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Yes, that was well established in the OP, so I'm not making any apologies for it . It's a lighthearted thread.

However, I do put it into real consideration because I know I'm liable to enjoy this class more and get along well with the teacher. In college, that's very important. Enjoying your class means being able to pay attention, and having more motivation to do your work and do it well. Getting along with the teacher is also important in manifesting good grades. So as stupid as it may look on the surface, there is a very logical component to it as well, as I recognize such factors could have a real impact on my grades.
    I think that you already know what you want to do

Read my Blog.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I think that you already know WHO you want to do
    Yea, I do . However, I'm still conflicted over the scheduling and cost issues... Too bad you're not the teacher, then I wouldn't even have to deliberate over the choices :P . *runs from the INTJ*

MBTI
    INTP

Save your $10, you can see all the sexy orientals you want on the internet for free.