User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    You would all do my homework....OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH!!!!
    Lmao . Oh you bet I would, AND I'd be taking in all your extra credit !

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I'm not in the habit of making dumb threads, but surely I'm allowed to at least once.

So here's my asinine dilemma: I need to take a Calculus class next semester, but can't decide which one to grab. I'm trying to make all my classes fit into only 2 days a week instead of 4. This will save me about $10 on gas every week, 10 very scarce dollars. Problem is, I HAVE TO get into a physics course, but the only one they have is full up now, so I'll have to try to crash it when it starts and hope I get in. It's a Monday and Wednesday class. Now, They have a calculus class that'd end an hour before the physics class starts on the same days, allowing me to retrofit my entire schedule and other classes into a 2 days a week schedule.

However... while that'd be nice, there is one calc class I have long wanted to get into. This calc class happens to have a very attractive *ehem* oriental woman for the teacher. I hear she's a really fun teacher too, and god knows if I have to sit up in a math class for two hours, I'd be giddy if I could just have a few bonuses, such as a hot teacher. Unfortunately, her class is on Tuesdays and Thursdays -_-. I REALLY want her class, but I also really don't wanna have to expand my schedule and end up paying an extra $10 a week to drive to school on those days. Decisions decisions...

So what would you do in this situation?
    Are you serious?... Forget about the hot teacher, and save the ten bucks a week.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    Are you serious?... Forget about the hot teacher, and save the ten bucks a week.
    i second that option. besides, math is fun! enjoy the derivatives while they last!
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Really, if you plan on getting this hot teacher to get with you,... Wait,... Why would you?

Risen, how much older is this "hot teacher"?
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Really, if you plan on getting this hot teacher to get with you,... Wait,... Why would you?

Risen, how much older is this "hot teacher"?
    Lol. I'm not seriously gonna hit on my teacher (... but I wont rule it out). I think she's in her mid 30's.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Lol. I'm not seriously gonna hit on my teacher (... but I wont rule it out). I think she's in her mid 30's.
    On second thought, go for it!!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

On second thought, go for it!!
    I knew you'd see things my way :P .

why can't you wait for next semester?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

I knew you'd see things my way :P .
    She's in her mid-thirties,...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

The best semester I ever had was one where I had all my classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Oh, it was glorious. Then again, I never took any higher math. I have issues with math, so I'd probably make more concessions for teaching style in that case since I'd really need the instruction.

I have no comment to make on the issue of choosing a class based on the hotness/ethnicity of your potential teacher. But the practical aspect does seem worth thinking about. If she gets a whiff of game she may not be as friendly with you as she seems from afar.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii