User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Ginkgo

The underscore in-between the Matthew and the Z. It is incredibly complacent, yet it forces me to wonder why it's there. I presume that it was a former screen name used for another program or forum. Your lack of Ne at the given moment of entering these forums propelled you to keep it static.

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    The underscore in-between the Matthew and the Z. It is incredibly complacent, yet it forces me to wonder why it's there. I presume that it was a former screen name used for another program or forum. Your lack of Ne at the given moment of entering these forums propelled you to keep it static.
    Actually, TypologyCental was the first placed I used the name Mattew_Z, or any other variant of the name.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    INTj

I'm quite neutral about your propensity for shoplifting.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

I don't know you, but since you asked... I don't like the insecurity behind your question,...

Does it really matter all that much if people on the internet do, or do not like you?...
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    I don't know you, but since you asked... I don't like the insecurity behind your question,...

Does it really matter all that much on what about you people on the internet neither do, or do not like about you?...
    Fixed
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Fixed
    What's your deal?
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    I

Let's be objective here....

Matthew_Z, you want to know what I think of you?

Well, your name is Matthew_Z, you're an INTP, you joined in June 2009, you're a wannabe ENTP, your function order is: Ti > Ne > Fi > Ni > Te > Si > Fe > Se
    Your socionics is LII, your enneagram is 5w6 sp/so, and your big 5/global 5/sloan results are RCoeI.

That's what I think of you.

Matthew_A would be so much cooler.

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Let's be objective here....

Matthew_Z, you want to know what I think of you?

Well, your name is Matthew_Z, you're an INTP, you joined in June 2009, you're a wannabe ENTP, your function order is: Ti > Ne > Fi > Ni > Te > Si > Fe > Se
    Your socionics is LII, your enneagram is 5w6 sp/so, and your big 5/global 5/sloan results are RCoeI.

That's what I think of you.
    WHO TOLD YOU?
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?