User Tag List

First 12

I was a sick child, and to be honest, I loved it - it was easier learning everything by myself, I watched cartoons, read books etc. I always found something to do.

Now, do you have a list of things you wanted to do at home but never could because you didn't have time to do it? Like a list of novels, exercises, things to arrange, etc.? I've started to write words and letters with my left hand when I was sick for a long period. I didn't stop, and that's how I became abidextrous.

Get better btw!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I honestly think it's kind of strange that you're an INFP and don't know what to do when you're home sick.

Are you sure you're an INFP? I'm only a mild extrovert, and I can think of a million things to do at home alone, including all the indie films or horror movies I haven't seen yet, reading novels that I have waiting until after I've finished my school work this semester, not to mention my rich and disturbing on-line life...I don't even own a television (I watch DVDs on my lap top).
    Sure I am . It's just that after a few days at home there was nothing left I felt like doing ... I spent a great deal of my day sleeping and listening to the radio (much of it simultaneously). I wanted to buy a book I have to read till Monday, but it was out of stock wherever I went
    Then I went out today to go to the library and came back with a horrible headache (although there I found people whose cough was even worse than mine).
    Not to mention that there's this huge Christmas market and the whole town is spwaling with tourists . If only I had had a snow shovel with me *sigh*
    Now I'm taking advantage of the fact that I'm alone this weekend and am looking forward to a hot bath with eucalyptus
    As to the INFP thing ... Well, after all I'm doing at least something by posting here (and about 80% of what I write is usually tongue-in-cheek )

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    I was a sick child, and to be honest, I loved it - it was easier learning everything by myself, I watched cartoons, read books etc. I always found something to do.

Now, do you have a list of things you wanted to do at home but never could because you didn't have time to do it? Like a list of novels, exercises, things to arrange, etc.? I've started to write words and letters with my left hand when I was sick for a long period. I didn't stop, and that's how I became abidextrous.

Get better btw!
    Becoming ambidextrous ... That might be my next goal. Really impressive! Or maybe I'll just start learning another language (the start is always the most fun).

And thanks, btw!
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't know - since I'm in college, there always seem to be books I want to read (outside of the curriculum, I'm an English Literature major so this cuts into my "reading for pleasure " in a big way) or movies I need to watch that I haven't gotten around to seeing. It could take me weeks to get caught up on everything I want to do in that department.

Enjoy your bath!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I don't know - since I'm in college, there always seem to be books I want to read (outside of the curriculum, I'm an English Literature major so this cuts into my "reading for pleasure " in a big way) or movies I need to watch that I haven't gotten around to seeing. It could take me weeks to get caught up on everything I want to do in that department.

Enjoy your bath!
    Weeks? You're lucky . There's that infamous "reading list" I have to work myself through before the final exams, but I just can't get myself to do it sometimes ... And that's just one subject
    It's strange, but I found that the bulk of mandatory reading is really heavy stuff (depressed people, riddled with problems) - sometimes makes me feel almost sad. But yeah, I could watch some movies to counterbalance that. Sometimes it's just hard for me to sit through an entire movie
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    I

One thing I love doing when I'm sick is watch TV. If I'm pretty sick, I'm usually too lazy or cold to even use the computer, so I'll just lay somewhere and watch a movie or something on TV. If you have a computer but not a TV, then watch something on your computer.

Oh, and to get better, take cough syrup. Also gargle with salt water - it helps eliminate the germs from your throat. Take cough drops, and for colds, drink hot stuff.