First 1234 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post

My dad did this to me.

I never though something free could be so expensive.
    boohoo would you rather have a teddy bear? You can give me a vintage car any day of the week I wont complain.

MBTI
    INFP

Somebody better be getting gift certificates to Borders... if money just call it 'centificates'.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post

Will this help?

Perfect.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    boohoo would you rather have a teddy bear? You can give me a vintage car any day of the week I wont complain.
    Don't get me wrong, they are fun if they work and look nice.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ENTP

This is nice. Thanks for the lab, DisneyGeek! It's the best!
    (puts imaginary lab in her head and wonders what will happen if you put that little ESFJ at a Lan party)

I'll get the types...

ESTJ - an electronic agenda. I have the twin of that agenda. Whenever our ESTJ plans something for me, it will show up in my twin agenda. Oh yes, and the twin has a very loud reminding signal that can't be put off.
    ESFJ - a big "vriendenboek" - I can't find the word in English. Its a book where friends can write in some data about themselves: not only name and address, but also food you like, food you hate, a wish,... I'll have one of the pages filled in already.
    ISTJ - a (legal, of course) copy of the latest Excel and Access; complete with user manual.
    ISFJ - an invitation to spend the day together in the woods (No, don't read anything sexual in this! THAT is reserved for only one person in the world and he's not an ISFJ.) Just to show I'm a true friend, too.

ENTJ - a ticket to a real-life enactment of some historic battle. He gets to be the general of the army who lost in history and has to try to do better.
    ENTP - this: Chaos Tower Educational Learning Toy (okay, this doesn't beat the lab, but it's still nice!)
    INTJ - a permission to do things his way. It will probably be better than mine, anyways.
    INTP - a subscription to a science-fiction MMORPG.

ESTP - tickets for a paintball game
    ESFP -tickets to the next festival he/she likes (note to self - check which one in ESFJ's friend book)
    ISTP - a voucher at the hardware store (being a T, he will not disregard this as impersonal, and he'll like to choose himself)
    ISFP - a fixed corner in the bar, so he can observe everyone else but doesn't get disturbed himself.

ENFJ - "Meme Spreading for Dummies" - so that he knows what exactly he's doing.
    ENFP - a hammer to smash the electronic agenda the ESTJ will give him
    INFJ - enough time to become perfect according to his own standards (note to self - where do you buy time?? Buy some for self, too!)
    INFP - a mirror combined with a diffraction grating. Look through the grating at the mirror and you'll see yourself in a way you've never seen yourself before.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    ESFJ - a big "vriendenboek" - I can't find the word in English. Its a book where friends can write in some data about themselves: not only name and address, but also food you like, food you hate, a wish,... I'll have one of the pages filled in already.
    .. Oh my gosh .. No, just buy me a notebook, or even a laptop (only if the notebooks are sold out) .. it's practical, my kids won't get their bloody hands on it and it's cute, i can take it places whilst on the go. I want a red one please.

Thank you very much.

Oh shit .. This is not a wish list for santa.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ESFP -tickets to the next festival he/she likes (note to self - check which one in ESFJ's friend book)
    ISTP - a voucher at the hardware store (being a T, he will not disregard this as impersonal, and he'll like to choose himself)
    ISFP - a fixed corner in the bar, so he can observe everyone else but doesn't get disturbed himself.
    Tamske, you make my day!

_Paintball game is just a great game, and when I say great, that mean great.
    _Tickets for festival is a very good idea of gift. Two tickets is preferable though: one for me and one for the hot chick I want to have fun with.
    _I llike very much to receive voucher for hardware store, I like to choose myself, yeah. Voucher for books store, disc store, video game store, spoirts article store are very fine too.
    _I'm often the one who like to still in a corner observing the surrounding, but I go in more extroverted behavior then.

ENTJ - a ticket to a real-life enactment of some historic battle. He gets to be the general of the army who lost in history and has to try to do better.
    Wonderful!!! I want to receive that!!
    INTJ - a permission to do things his way. It will probably be better than mine, anyways.
    I don't need permission, and INTJs no more. But it's a great gift though. Yeah I heart for the ENTJ and INTJ one.

The ESFJ one seems nice. It's typically the type of stuff for what I think "hum, that's nice", and finally never use.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

ENTP - this: Chaos Tower Educational Learning Toy (okay, this doesn't beat the lab, but it's still nice!)

That's nice, and I'd accept it (I'd actually return the lab), but I'd prefer these:

ESFP -tickets to the next festival he/she likes

But if you change the lab to a recording studio complete with sound effects stuff or video equipment, I'd choose that over EVERYTHING ELSE!
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

And lighting equipment! And editing software! And money for props!
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

So is anyone gonna buy me all of this stuff, or what?
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp