User Tag List

123 Last

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default Have you ever shat on yourself

Geez, my psychology class smelled like sweat and shit today. Half-way through class, we discover that there was a pile of poop on one of the chairs. LOL who does that?!
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

your resident asshole

Truthfully, yes. I'm not afraid to admit it.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Last time when I was 11. I had a bad nightmare.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

HAH! That is a great story!

No I cannot say I have ever shat myself.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I've never shat myself, but I have a story of a best friend that did back in middle school. We were on the phone, and all the sudden she was like "Oh god, I gotta go." I found out years later why she had to leave so hastily. Apparently she felt some anal pressure and had the urge to fart. She tried to let one rip, but more came out than she expected. There's one instance where too much of a good thing is most definitely a bad thing. Whoops...

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Awww, the correct tense of the word shit! Hooray.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Ew
    <3

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

When I was in Mozambique, there was a collection of us who went to bed feeling fine, but obviously picked up some virus or bacterial infection of some sort really quickly because within a half-hour time frame everyone had their own bamboo-walled, dirt floor, skinny horizontal rope across the "stall" entrance signifying "occupied" rural African bathroom. We all said we'd never had an illness present itself so quickly--I don't know that anyone of us made it to the bathroom completely successfully.

Lots of vomiting too, with incandescent bugs and potentially poisonous creepy crawlies along the dirt floors and in the bamboo walls while we were purging our bodies out of every orifice. My bunkmate said I woke her up flying out of bed, so while she was trying to fix her malaria-preventing mosquito net she could hear the vomiting in the outdoor bathrooms.

Not fun. Not fun at all.

The only nice part was that it was a beautiful night so while I was hangin' out on the toilet I could look up at the southern hemisphere stars, which are very different than the northern hemisphere stars.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    When I was in Mozambique, there was a collection of us who went to bed feeling fine, but obviously picked up some virus or bacterial infection of some sort really quickly because within a half-hour time frame everyone had their own bamboo-walled, dirt floor, skinny horizontal rope across the "stall" entrance signifying "occupied" rural African bathroom. We all said we'd never had an illness present itself so quickly--I don't know that anyone of us made it to the bathroom completely successfully.

Lots of vomiting too, with incandescent bugs and potentially poisonous creepy crawlies along the dirt floors and in the bamboo walls while we were purging our bodies out of every orifice. My bunkmate said I woke her up flying out of bed, so while she was trying to fix her malaria-preventing mosquito net she could hear the vomiting in the outdoor bathrooms.

Not fun. Not fun at all.

The only nice part was that it was a beautiful night so while I was hangin' out on the toilet I could look up at the southern hemisphere stars, which are very different than the northern hemisphere stars.

You deserve a trophy for that story.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Yeah
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]