123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Default Ask the sagacious Dr. von Spamtar

Have a question? No question is too small or large: How high is up; is my boyfriend cheating me; will drinking my own urine make me sick; why does everybody hate me; is abortion Ok if it stops someone from getting the electric chair...Any question* you need answer, yes I Dr. von Spamtar**

*doesn't include mathematical, science/chemistry or physics questions or any other questions I don't feel like answering.

** I am not a medical doctor nor do I play one on TV nor am I a sage nor do I live on the top of a mountain. Not responsible in the least for anyone dumb enough to follow my advice. For entertainment purposes only. Although I did have a dream once where a leprechaun told me I had magical powers of observation and one day would give a destined person a destined answer that would make all the difference in the universe. YES THATS RIGHT THE FATE OF THE UNIVERSE MAY DEPEND ON ASKING ME THE QUESTION THAT IS ON YOUR MIND!
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Ok I will start by asking myself a question. Grrrr...

Qr. Spamtar,
    How come your threads always go capoot!

A: Spamtar my grand, charming and handsome friend. All your threads don't go capoot (btw its spelled kaput) , just most of them. Why...because they are idiosyncratic genius...you are just too brilliant for the dull minded masses. Also you need your own laugh track, so "they" know the appropriate place to emoticon.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    A: Spamtar my grand, charming and handsome friend.
    Ok, Avis to the rescue.
    Q: Why do you keep flattering yourself for no apparent reason?
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Q: Why do people have such crazy dreams?
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

That is a fine and observant question my dear rescuer friend. It reminds me a lot of the caliber of a question I would think up myself. Actually the answer is that to truly know me, TRUELY, one would see that it is not self aggrandizement but merely humility when compared to the genuine article.

But let us beg the question, as this would be the humble self efficiency exercise to engage. What if I were engaged in self aggrandizement, what would be the reason. Simple being narcissistic? No not in the least otherwise I would not admit to peeing in other peoples swimming pools or my bad bad spelling.

PS. Thank you for participatingin fact I already felt a slight tremor in the universe for imparting this answer.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Q: Why do people have such crazy dreams?
    Most of them are brought on by an unconscious desire to have sex with Dr. von Spamtar. However it is not our dreams which are crazy it is our reality. Our dreams are sane; they only seem crazy in that they reflect our reality which, we simple get used to the idea thereof.

After a crazy dream its always a good idea to talk to a cat (or have illicit 3rd base with Dr. von Spamtar )

PS. Opps look at the time...Write your dreams down if you will remember them and we will continue this session...it should only take about 12 years to complete your psychoanalysis with me. And remember these safe words when in a particular chaotic dream: the sane in Spain falls mainly from the plane.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Question: Why do people refuse to wear elephant hats?

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Most of them are brought on by an unconscious desire to have sex with Dr. von Spamtar. However it is not our dreams which are crazy it is our reality. Our dreams are sane; they only seem crazy in that they reflect our reality which, we simple get used to the idea thereof.

After a crazy dream its always a good idea to talk to a cat (or have illicit 3rd base with Dr. von Spamtar )

PS. Opps look at the time...Write your dreams down if you will remember them and we will continue this session...it should only take about 12 years to complete your psychoanalysis with me. And remember these safe words when in a particular chaotic dream: the sane in Spain falls mainly from the plane.
    HAHAHAHA!
    Oh Dr. Von Spamtar
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Question: Why do people refuse to wear elephant hats?
    Yes that age old question. There are various reasons.

1. They might look silly or make the wearer feel sillier than the observer; i.e. self image/trust issues.

2. They might represent a political affiliation that runs contrary to the wearers values and beliefs. (i.e. GOP animal representative is the elephant).

the conscious list goes on but really the deep reason that in your mind is that saying "an elephant never forgets". To place the elephant on your head reminds one of many repressed memories. That is why if someone refuses to wear an elephant hat I will immediately tackle them and begin to give them shock treatment until they discover the error of their ways.

Sometime however they are fine with wearing an elephant hat and mealy, unlike the keen minded elephant, forgot to wear it (often leaving it in their car trunk or as the English call it, the elephant boot or boot for short)

PS. Or they want to have illicit sex with Dr. von Spamar and are too afraid to ask. The elephant nose, like the elephant penis, being a phallic symbol.

MBTI
    eNFP

Okay, I've got two questions. Thank God for the anonymous nature of the internet...

Why the hell do people get recurring dreams?
    How the hell would said people get rid of them?