User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    eNFP

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    As to the first part that sounds good. Take baby steps and see what works

The second half is not really lots and lots of drug..just the combination of the regular dosage of the two supplements gives strong dreams which often break dreaming patters (i.e. repetitive dreams). May be even good for you because lack of sunlight winter causes that meletonin addresses. (don't take if you take MAO inhibitors)
    You know, you're actually helpful. Thanks. Now I can skip the shrink!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Now I'm really happy about having a paper to finish! :horor:
    Yeah its all relative...especially compared to alien probes.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Why do we have two small nostrils instead of just one large one?
    Two eyes allow for stereoscopic vision, but I've never heard of anything like stereolfactory smelling.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Why do girls have boobs and boys dont?
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Avis View Post
    Why do we have two small nostrils instead of just one large one?
    Two eyes allow for stereoscopic vision, but I've never heard of anything like stereolfactory smelling.
    Sorry for the delay in the replys...

The answer is simple:
    The first is so we could pick our nose and breath at the same time/projectile bugger blowing

There is another theory thought up by a coked out Dr. Sigmund Freud which is we could have more fun snorting cocaine. To ensure we got two lines instead on one. Similar to how you get double the pleasure from chewing double-mint gum.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

What in the world is that cat in your avatar doing???

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Why do girls have boobs and boys dont?
    Because of hormones they are both different so female hormones make boobs begin to grow. Now this answer begs the question why do we have have hormones which give one sex boobs and the other sex (besides fat men) a relatively flat chest.

If men had boobs it would be like a never-ending bong load or six pack. Men simply would never leave their rooms. They would just happily play with their boobs all day..pinching and squeezing, squeeazing and pinching, trying to reach te nipple with their lips...until eventually the human race would starve or dye out from failing to have enough reason to go out and find a girlfriend.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    What in the world is that cat in your avatar doing???
    Excellent question.

The cat just happens to be a rare non Siamese cat, Siamese twin vampire cat. He is currently biting himself...

To be honest for the life of me I dont know if I should get him food or bite treatment.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Dear Dr. Spamtar;

Why do Ts - especially NTs - make fun of Fs for being so emotional, and then turn around and act touchy and irrational themselves, and be completely oblivious to how emotional they're being? I find this form of hypocrisy particularly vexing, since I don't go complaining how rational Ts are and then turn around and be rational myself.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Dear Dr. Spamtar;

Why do Ts - especially NTs - make fun of Fs for being so emotional, and then turn around and act touchy and irrational themselves, and be completely oblivious to how emotional they're being? I find this form of hypocrisy particularly vexing, since I don't go complaining how rational Ts are and then turn around and be rational myself.

Yesh those Ts can be scrofulous. NTs especially. It reminds me of my youth...alas...

NTs make fun of Fs for being emotional because they know it will pizz Fs the F off.

NT however may choose to act touchy and irrational themselves. There is a reason they do this too. They do this because it has the natural tendency to confound Fs and pizz Fs the F off. Why one may ask? The reason is this. Its the one time, before the F hits the NT on the head with a frying skillet, where the NT momentarily feels harmony with their feelings and the universe; its quiet brillig.