User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nudists

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Angels and a devil Mine wasn't so artsy. It was about a guy who goes to his cabin in the woods and meets a female troll, they fell in love but the god of the forest wants his daughter back. There was a scene of me dipping into a frozen lake (quite normal thing to do here).

The other film was only about going to run naked in the woods. Artsy concept, huh? It was mostly my idea..
    You're just trying to get more sunlight. Or y'all are crazy.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar

I'm never nude. I take showers with my clothes on.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

^^^ Lol

I need to wear clothes as i'm always cold.

Only time i like to be naked is when i am getting my freak on or in the bath/shower.

I wear shoes/trainers for my own protection .. Sod's law, i always step on a stone and it hurts, lol.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Senor Membrane Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    You're just trying to get more sunlight. Or y'all are crazy.
    You know sauna? Very hot. So you go to cool off. In summer you go to a nicely chilling lake, in winter you go to nicely freezing lake. Good for circulation.