User Tag List

First 1234 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm okay today. I had a very busy weekend and yesterday was busy as well. I had to write this whole paper about Marxism and stuff. I decided to take a "day off". And today, for the first time in my life, someone succeeded at insulting me on purpose. This person, N, already tried to insult me many, many times, and he never managed to actually insult me (by calling me crazy and stuff, I like crazy). Sometimes we argued for a whole hour, about what he thought was bad about me and what I thought was bad about him. He was never able to hurt me. Today he discovered my weakness: I'm an attention whore. So he told my dad that the only thing he could remember of me was that my handwriting was ugly. My dad, not knowing that I crave for attention, told me this and thought it was funny. I was pretty pissed off and I tried not to show it. I was mad for a few hours, but now I realized that he only tried to make me feel bad. I wonder how he found this out. I should congratulate him.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    He was never able to hurt me. Today he discovered my weakness: I'm an attention whore.
    Do these traits describe you?

...[Behavior] patterns of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others.

Associated features may include egocentricity, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, feelings that are easily hurt, and persistent manipulative behaviour to achieve own needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    I'm curious how he found this out. I should congratulate him.
    No matter how clever he is for finding out, he is a douchebag for wielding it against you for the sheer spirit of being mean. I wouldn't associate with such ilk. You might want to consider kicking him in his ball sack to teach him a lesson.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ESFJ

My day was good.

Went clothes shopping.

Saw my parents.

Got rid of my sister (proud of myself for that)

Now i'm chilling.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    SEXY

My day was average. Went to work, back home now. I'm a bit bored, but that's okay. I'm tired and I'll go to bed a early.
    (removed)

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

My day's been productive.
    Woke up early in Boston & drove my ENTJ friend to her exam & fed her/calmed her down along the way. I've never seen her get nervous before. [law students. sigh :rolli:]

Went to my doctor; as soon as he gets my medical records, he's referring me to a spinal surgeon, which I'm actually quite happy about.

Applied for some other jobs. Things're looking good.

Listening to RadioLab.org's episode about War of The Worlds, and cooking..

Now I kind of just want to curl up in my heated blanket and watch movies/read/nap.

Shit, I miss my cat. :sad:
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Unproductive, but not bad.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm okay. Went to the ICU today for clinical. Witnessed a cerebral palsy stage four endometrial cancer patient getting taken off life support. First time I've actually almost cried over a patient. She had a very poor quality of life and only her boyfriend for support. And also took care of a confirmed H1N1/pneumonia patient up there. So, needless to say, my day was exciting. It took a lot of out of me and now I'm pretty much immobile in my home and eating heavily. My guy also got back from a long trip today. I'm excited for my three day weekend up north. Enjoying some outdoors activities in a nice scenic area broken up by some slot machines and drinks with dinner on Saturday! All with my mom. And that's that!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    The usual stuff. Boring
    Sometimes, I think i'd like to trade ya.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I got to use this stuff:

I can't feel muh hand.
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    I

Alright at the beginning, boring towards the evening, now more relaxing.