User Tag List

12 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Default Does Sahara tend to disappear for periods of time?

Normally I wouldn't start a thread, but the family issues do make it stick out a bit more.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I really haven't noticed. I've noticed this more with Rivercrow, who has popped back in maybe last month, and now doesn't seem to exist...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yes, Sahara disappears from time to time.

And yes, it does worry me some, just because of her situation.

(Partly I think it is her needing the space -- as soon as she starts to get close or get too involved, I think she feels claustrophobic and has to put space back in -- but the family thing worries me.)

I think I will drop her a PM and see if she is still around.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INXP

It's normal for her, and she said a couple of weeks ago she was settling into that quiet mode of hers where she will disappear again for a while.

-Geoff

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    It's normal for her, and she said a couple of weeks ago she was settling into that quiet mode of hers where she will disappear again for a while.

-Geoff
    This is good to hear. I was concerned as well. I hope she is well and will be back soon.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't think she's posted since a couple months ago... maybe I didn't notice. I kind of forgot about her, assumed she didn't post here anymore. She was a really interesting poster, and I hope she comes back some time.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

She's done this before. I think that if something awful happened Cosmic Dancer or one of her other IRL friends would maybe let us know.

She has a lot on her plate, so I can see why she'd take a break from time to time.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP

Anyone notice how she went missing about the same time as Sona got banned? Coincidence? I think not. Ah well, he is ISTJ and she is INFP. It was only a matter of time.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Anyone notice how she went missing about the same time as Sona got banned? Coincidence? I think not. Ah well, he is ISTJ and she is INFP. It was only a matter of time.
    Yes. They replied to each other's posts a lot too... you don't think Sona and Sahara were actually the same person, do you? And maybe Sahara was trying to give us an idea of how Islamic men think by imitating them? I think of crazy things all the time, so don't pay too much attention to this one.

Either that, or she was really angry he was banned... which doesn't make any sense to me.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Yes. They replied to each other's posts a lot too... you don't think Sona and Sahara were actually the same person, do you? And maybe Sahara was trying to give us an idea of how Islamic men think by imitating them? I think of crazy things all the time, so don't pay too much attention to this one.

Either that, or she was really angry he was banned... which doesn't make any sense to me.
    Yes. It is certainly libel calumny a train of thought which deserves further consideration. And you are correct, they did reply to each other's posts a lot. They had quite a lot of sexual tension arguments. And it is true that Sona seemed something of a parody. Especially with the pictures of him holding an AK-47 and wads of cash.