MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

hmmm.

Ivy
    rivercrow
    Geoff

Ivy & rivercrow are feasible (hey guys, want to try again?). Anyone else in NC?

Geoff knows all my secrets, just seems fair.

Wouldn't mind meeting some others, though I am awfully shy in person and sort of hate meeting people because of that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    hmmm.

Ivy
    rivercrow
    Geoff

Ivy & rivercrow are feasible (hey guys, want to try again?). Anyone else in NC?

Geoff knows all my secrets, just seems fair.

Wouldn't mind meeting some others, though I am awfully shy in person and sort of hate meeting people because of that.
    We could totally all go see The Body together.

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    We could totally all go see The Body together.
    I second this suggestion.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

rhu
    cafe

SW!!... If we got locked in a room together for a week, which one of us do you think would come out alive?

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    rhu
    cafe

SW!!... If we got locked in a room together for a week, which one of us do you think would come out alive?
    I'm guessing Rhu... providing there is food and water and breathable air in there, but it's going to be crazy in there. o_O

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    I'm guessing Rhu... providing there is food and water and breathable air in there, but it's going to be crazy in there. o_O
    i meant if it was JUST me and sw.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    i meant if it was JUST me and sw.
    I hate to spoil your fun but SW will probably run screaming out of the room within 2 hours... But why don't you ask him? lol!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    It seems like it wouldn't be like meeting them for the first time to meet them irl.
    This freaked me out when I met Gen. We'd chatted for ages and I knew lots of things about her but didn't KNOW (if that amkes any sense). It's kinda like you have simulated experience of them but not actual. No practical experience (hmm that could be read wrong).

It took me ages to buck up the courage to really kinda relax and just let the flow from online conversations to carry over into real life ones.

A most odd, revealing and fun experience.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    This freaked me out when I met Gen. We'd chatted for ages and I knew lots of things about her but didn't KNOW (if that amkes any sense). It's kinda like you have simulated experience of them but not actual. No practical experience (hmm that could be read wrong).

It took me ages to buck up the courage to really kinda relax and just let the flow from online conversations to carry over into real life ones.

A most odd, revealing and fun experience.
    True, true. The only meet-up I've been to was surprising that way. The most surprising thing was that I was much more comfortable with one of the people irl than I was online. We had an instant connection of some kind. Unfortunately, it didn't carry over to online again and she lives far away, so I will probably never see her again. One of the others tended to be much more introverted than I expected, though I think she would have warmed up more with time. We still chat from time to time. The other person (it was a small meet-up) is about the same online as irl and I was totally impressed with her organizing the get together. There's nothing like hitting Chicago's museums with three INTPs.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    Pfft

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Also smelly. You can't imagine how I get when there's no shower facilities available.