The real fun is that you never really know to what point statistics are made up
- 90 percent of women who walk into a department store immediately turn to the right. : I'd have to check that one
- Men do 29% of the laundry each week. Only 7% of women trust their husbands to do it correctly.
- Every square inch of the human body has an average of 32 million bacteria on it.
- The foot absorbs 4 times your bodyweight when you run.
- In a survey, it was discovered that married men change their underwear twice as often as single men
- Your fingernails grow four times as fast as your toenails. (that sort of makes sense)
- Most tropical marine fish could survive in a tank of human blood.
- Seventy percent of the dust in your home consists of shed human skin and hair. - you'd really have to define the environnement for that one-